Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Your Confessional Area Nelehd10

You can write all your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when applicable) and vote in this area. You can do it all in this one thread or make a new one for each (confessionals, voting, challenges). It's all up to you. Only you can see this area, so feel free to speak your mind and hold nothing back.

Remember that the more confessionals you write, the more likelihood of there being episodes, so write as many confessionals as you want! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:18 pm

So starting off I really like Jefra, Lisa, and Matt. Yet met is kind of odd but not as much as Joaquin who seems to just be trolling. Everyone else I really don't know yet. I'd like to work with Lisa, Matt, and Jefra, but not everyone is here so it's too early to tell what I want to do :/
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:23 am

So Matt and I have officially Alligned! <3333333

I plan to stay loyal to him the entire game. We're bonding over our hate of Joaquin. I freaking can't stand him. Annoying as freak. Whoever is playing him is obviously just trying to start drama.

Tyler I can tell will probably allign with Joaquin in some capacity. I like The rest of the girls who have talked. Jean Robert is kind of quiet and Cliff is a mystery to me. I'll have to see how things go once we are split into tribes.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Ugh how did I end up on a tribe without Matt.
I need that Idol so bad. If Matt and I can both get an idol, we have more power in this game than anyone
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 pm

So I know I'm a target tonigh. I'm fighting harder than I ever have to stay in this game
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 pm

My first idol guess is knight in shining armor
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Incorrect. Please try again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 am

I vote Jean Robert

And my guess is Abi Maria Gomes
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 am

Incorrect. Please try again
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Is it Winston Churchill?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Incorrect please try again
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Ok so I'm on the same tribe as my Batin allies Tyler and Lisa. We're discussing to bring in someone to get majority of we lose the challenge.

Lisa has her idol, which could help my own game if I'm in danger.
If I feel like we aren't gonna have a majority, if definately throw Lisa under the bus and tell someone she has the idol to save me. I will do anything right now to further myself in the game. Even if that means betraying the good christian B-Word
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:37 am

Voting Morgan
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 am

My vote is for cliff
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:49 am

Ok it's the merge, this game is about to go crazy. I'd love to make a big move right now and vote out Lisa or Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am

Ugh I really want to make a big move, but I'm voting Heidi tonight
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 pm

So that was a really weird vote. Tasha ended up getting voted out which shocked the hell out of me. I could care less who went since I'm still here.

If I really want to cause chaos and become #NastyNeleh, I need to get dirty
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Ok things could get crazy.

After Sugar's comment at tribal council, I decided to let her know I know who has the idol. We just have to get a group together and go to the end and take out Lisa and Tyler
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

So it looks like I have 3 people with me to blindside Lisa. I need two more to flip this game upside down.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:29 pm

So I thought everything was all set to vote Lisa out, them Jefra goes and rats out she heard it was her and NOW SHES PLAYING HER FUCKING IDOL!!!!!

Is Jefra stupid???? You're messing with Nasty Neleh here.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm voting for Penner
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Well things aren't going like I had hoped, but Lisa is playing her idol and hopefully Matt plays his, and public enemy number 3 aka Penner is voted out. This will weaken Lisa and Tyler, and hopefully we can get Lisa out next
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:27 pm

So I guess a group I was trying to help wouldn't listen to me. I am absolutely pissed right now.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:32 pm

Henry what do I fucking need to do to get far in a game? I tried to make a big move. Anytime I make a move it bites me in the ass. Am I that bad of a player?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:14 pm

I'm voting Sugar to win

While both lied and Backstabbed, Sugar is more genuine and didn't troll to get to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 1