Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..   Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Congratulations, you have found the Semangat hidden immunity idol!!

This idol can be used to negate all votes cast against you or the person you choose to use the idol on. Keep in mind this idol must be presented to me WHEN YOU CAST YOUR VOTE, IN THE SAME POST. If you vote and do not let me know in the same post that you are using the idol, I will assume you are not using it that round. So plan carefully.

This idol can be used up until the final 5. Congratulations again!

The idol answer was Schwarzenegger.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..   Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:09 am

Also, do want to point out this idol is transferable to any person in this game, whether they are on your tribe or not. Just make sure they also follow the rules of using it (including using it when casting their vote.)
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..   Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:12 am

Will it be known that the idol was found? For example, if someone else guesses the correct answer, will you tell them they were correct but the idol was already discovered?
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..   Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 am

Nevermind. I just saw your post on the clue thread. That's what I get for not reading everything first.

By the way what was the correct answer? I want to implement it into my confessionals (which I will update today. I've been away for the last several days).
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..   Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:24 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..   

Back to top Go down

Cliff takes a stroll in the woods, unnoticed..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1