Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Immunity Challenge #2 Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #2   Immunity Challenge #2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Immunity Challenge #2 8945566-large

Come on in guys!

Brawn and Beauty tribes, taking your first look at the new Brains tribe. Jean Robert voted out at the last tribal council.

Because of the nature of this challenge, no one needs to sit out.

Tonight's challenge will be slightly more difficult than last night's, but to make up for it, once again, only one person needs to send. However, the more your tribe works together, the easier it will be to finish this challenge faster.

In a few minutes, I will post a picture collage, with the faces of 5 Survivor castaways. The faces have been distorted a little so it is not immediately clear who it is behind each picture. Your goal in this challenge is to correctly identify all 5 people or as many as you can in 30 minutes or under.

Quote :
Rules:

You must send me the answer sheet via PM ON THIS FORUM.

Only one person from each tribe needs to submit. If more than one person submits, then only your first submission will count.

Title of PM can be anything.

First and last names required for all 5 castaways. Spelling and capitalization count. If any of your names is misspelled, I will still accept your answers, but you will receive a one minute penalty.

You must arrange the castaways in alphabetical order by LAST NAME!!! IF YOU DONT DO THIS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESEND, COSTING YOU PRECIOUS TIME.

As always, the two tribes that finish the fastest or the ones with the most correctly identfied Survivors at the end of 30 minutes will be immune, while the tribe that finishes last will get nothing but a date with me at tribal council. In case of all three tribes getting all Survivors identified correctly, the two tribes that finished the fastest will win immunity.

I will give you all 10 minutes to strategize and ask questions, then we will get started.

Collage:

Immunity Challenge #2 LIE6IDz

Answers

Josh Canfield

Woo Hwang

Hayden Moss

Marissa Peterson

Carolyn Rivera
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #2
Page 1 of 1