Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Heidi!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 pm

I am trying to get my new name across. There is an ! at the end, as their should be.

So I am on the beauty tribe, even though we all know I am the smartest and strongest as well. But I guess beauty trumps all.

The rest of my tribe though, not so sure about. You have Matt who I guess somehow went from Jesus lover to actor? Apparently he's hot now, but he is still stupid. And also has like 100 posts, so he'll probably win this game on account of being a pathetic loser with nothing else to do than play this game 24/7. If he was also intelligent like me he might be off doing other things.

Then there is Morgan who has very large breasts, but was she naked in Playboy? No, no she was not. Get on my level, and then we'll talk. Also she's probably illiterate. I say her say 've like what the hell does that mean? I should teach her how contractions work.

Jefra has the stupidest name I've ever seen and looks and sounds like her parents were possibly cousins. I hear that happens in her neck of the woods. She's cute enough all things considering, but is she baseball wife material? Obviously not. Next.

Jay is admittedly attractive but also extremely stupid and I am pretty sure his muscles are all show, no function. I doubt he'll be much help to us at anything other than hogging the mirror space.

Joaquin is the only person who is possibly on my level. He is handsome as he should be, but he also has legitimate physical strength and not just pretty boy muscles. And he has a real corporate job, which shows me he obviously has some form of intelligence. Probably not as high of an IQ as me, but he has something going for him, and at this point, I'll take anything.

Sugar messaged me. I was confused at her being on the Brawn tribe, because she looks like the kind of girl we throw balls at first in competitive dodgeball and then she gets knocked out and starts crying. But she is too ugly for our tribe and obviously not smart enough for the other tribe, so she had to go somewhere, I suppose. I'll play nice to her, for now.

Heidi! out, I have better things to go. I'll leave you with a picture of me:

It's Heidi! 315full-heidi-strobel
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:28 pm

So Beauty tribe dominated through all of the challenges, because obviously, my presence was there. Then there was a tribe swap.

The good news is Sugar is with me. Even though she's not that cute or smart and is clearly inferior to me, she has grown on me a bit and I kind of enjoy her company. I'm still stuck with Matt and Jay. They made a room for us three, I guess in hopes of keeping us all together. Which I mean we might as well do, I guess. I assume our tribe will just win all of the challenges until merge because we clearly have the best people, but if we did lose one, it would be nice to get rid of Matt or Jon.

My love Joaquin is on the other tribe though, which is just criminal. He is far too smart and handsome to be among those losers. He told me he had a close call last night and doesn't think he will last much longer, which worries me a bit. Although on the plus side, since he is messaging me that means I am still good with him and maybe he is closer with me than he is with Matt and Jay.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:07 am

That asshole Penner is trying to control both tribes right now. He's pushing for me to go because he is jealous that I am smarter than him, and also beautiful while he looks like someone's drunk uncle. He is voting for me, and so are Tasha and Jon I guess, but Matt, Jay, Sugar and I are voting Jon. I kind of wish we were voting him, but as long as I stay that's all that matters.

Then on the other tribe he is trying to get Joaquin out, also out of jealousy. I'm mad at myself that I didn't think to send my correct answers to Joaquin asap after submitting so he could be safe. I really hope he succeeds in getting Cliff out.

Worst case scenario, both Joaq and I leave, and this game obviously will go severely downhill.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 am

So I made it past the halfway point, despite being the smartest and prettiest, it's amazing they haven't taken me out yet.

Last round I was totally in control too, there was too much paranoia over who had the idol, so I was like guys, let's just vote Neleh. And they did. So that was great, because her avatar was really ugly and I was tired of looking at it, and also because she was someone I am sure would have been included in some plans down the line of being a number for when people inevitably backstab each other.

Which speaking of, I need to figure out what I want to do. I have Sugar on one side, and Matt and Jay on the other. I'd like the idea of Sugar and I making it to the end, she's been my closest ally throughout, which is surprising since she isn't that cute or smart, but somehow she grew on me. On the other hand though, Matt and Jay and I have always been together, and I feel like us as the final three would piss everyone off the most, and that's always fun.

Then there's Joaquin. I love him, but he's hard to read. If I knew for sure I could get him and Sugar to take everyone else overboard, I would do it, but I really don't know if that's possible.

I may just say the magic words final three to Matt and Jay in our private area and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 pm

The time has come for Heidi! to make a move. I have Jay and Joaq in my pocket right now. The plan is to get rid of Matt without him suspecting it to use the idol.

I won immunity, like the true Heidi! that I am. I told Sugar to sit back, relax, vote Jefra, and let me work my magic. Jefra of course like the little inbred she is thinks that the vote is Sugar. I approached Matt and told him that I think we should reward Sugar for her loyalty by letting her outlast Jefra. He agreed and said he's down to vote Jefra. I mean the fact that the former nerd tribe all love her is a good reason to get rid of her.

So with the girls voting each other and Matt voting Jefra, that means Jay, Joaq and I can all vote Matt and be the majority. He's not likely to play his idol, but if he does one of girls will leave anyway.

After Matt leaves I should have no problem getting Jefra out next.

Heidi!

Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:22 am

Lol sorry about the challenge. I was just gonna stop for a few minutes but then I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:35 pm

Won the final four immunity, because Heidi! Inbred Barbie is gone, so it's smooth sailing for Heidi! now.

Although hard choices since they are all dependent on me. Joaquin didn't show for the challenge tonight, so it seemed easiest to just take him out first. Sugar was down because she's desperate, and Jay and I are on the same page pretty much that the order between those two doesn't matter if he and I are going to the end.

If I am. I don't really know. I technically have been with her longer, so I could just take her to the end, but I am also into this idea of me and Jay. So I guess I'll decide tomorrow based on who wins and how I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Out of character for a second: Omg I can't believe I made it!!!!! This is my first mystery finals ever, and it's probably my first finals in at least a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Heidi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Heidi!   It's Heidi! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Heidi!
Page 1 of 1