Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1

Go down 
+8
Sugar Kiper
Tasha Fox
Jon Misch
Denise Stapley
Jay Byars
Jefra Bland
Matt Elrod
Jeff Probst
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:02 am

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 Surviv16

Sunday at 9pm ET/8pm CT/6pm PT.

For this challenge, full team participation is not mandatory, but it could definitely help your tribe if you are here.

As for the Hidden Immunity Idol, THE FIRST CLUE WILL BE POSTED 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE CHALLENGE IS SET TO BEGIN.

study study study
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:01 am

The excitement is felt all through this room.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 Probstidols

Come on in guys!

Welcome to your first Immunity Challenge. Because it is the first one, I decided to go easy on you, and like I said, not everyone needs to be here tonight for it.

This challenge consists of two parts. The first part will be 5 questions, all related to the Survivor US TV show. Once you have correctly answered the 5 questions, you must then find the hidden word in those answers with the clues given.

For example, if the question is:

Where was Survivor: Second Chance filmed at? (3rd letter)

The answer would be Cambodia (M)

Once you have all 5 answers to the questions, collected all 5 letters, and solved the mystery word, ONE PERSON will be responsible for sending me the answers to the questions,  PLUS THE MYSTERY WORD AS THE TITLE OF YOUR PM

But keep in mind the following rules:

Quote :

You must send your answers to me via PM

The mystery word MUST BE THE TITLE OF YOUR PM. If you dont do that, you will be asked to resend, costing you precious time.

Only one person from each tribe needs to send an answer sheet. If more than one person sends, only your first submission will count. So team communication is crucial.

Spelling obviously counts, cuz if you spell something wrong you might struggle to get the right mystery word.

Your answers MUST match exactly what I have. I got all my answers from the Survivor wiki and I expect you to do the same. I will not count answers from any other site if they are different from mine, even if they are also correct.

If you have the correct mystery word, but one or more of your answers are incorrect, you will be asked to resend, also costing you precious time.

The winning two tribes will be the ones that finish this challenge in first and second place after I post the questions. The tribe that finishes last will get nothing but a date with me at tribal council, where someone will become the first person voted out of Survivor Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty.

I will give you 10 minutes to ask questions and strategize, then we will get started.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Let's get it on
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Since the rest of the tribe is posting, might as well say I like that it's short and sweet. Good luck y'all!
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Who is all here?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:08 pm

The only one that matters, you Denise!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Since there are no questions....

Survivors ready.....GO!

Question: Who was the last jury member of Survivor: Blood vs Water? (Season 27) (First letter of last name)

Question: Which Kaoh Rong castaway calls Freehold, NJ their hometown?  (7th letter of last name)

Question: What was the name of the merged tribe in Survivor: Caramoan? (First letter of second word)

Question: The 5th Episode of San Juan Del Sur was called what? (3rd Letter of 3rd word)

Question: In what country was Survivor Cagayan filmed? (6th letter)
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:17 pm

BEAUTY has won immunity! They are all safe from tribal council!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers

We are looking for one more tribe, will it be Brawn or Brains???? Keep working guys!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Good job guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:24 pm

BRAWN HAS WON IMMUNITY!!!!

Quote :
Here are the correct answers:

Question: In what country was Survivor Cagayan filmed? (6th letter)

Philippines

Question: The 5th Episode of the 29th Season was called what? (3rd Letter of 3rd word)

Blood is Blood

Question: Who was the last jury member of Survivor: Blood vs Water? (Season 27) (First letter of last name)

Tina Wesson

Question: What was the name of the merged tribe in Survivor: Caramoan? (First letter of second word)

Enil Edam

Question: Which Kaoh Rong castaway callas Freehold, NJ their hometown? (7th letter of last name)

Michele Fitzgerald

Mystery Word: POWER

Which means sadly, the BRAINS tribe is going to tribal council tonight. Sad

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 Surviv17

One of the 6 of you will be the first person voted out of this game. I will open up the tribal council area shortly. Dont vote until I open the Tribal Council area.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Congrats to the Beauty and Brawn tribes for immunity!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Good luck brains!
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank god.

Good luck brains.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Good luck everyone going to TC.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:29 pm

I thought you were an atheist Denise Razz
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Well, that $1million must have changed me in many ways guys!!!

I am really glad we won't have to go to Tribal tonight.

I can get answers right but speed isn't my highest quality.
Back to top Go down
Tasha Fox

Tasha Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Good job Beauty and Brawn
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Good luck Brains tribe!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Batin, tribal council area is now open. You may now vote. Deadline will be tomorrow, Monday @ 8pm ET/5pm PT.

Good night, and thanks everyone for participating!

If you have any questions that require a fast answer, kik me cuz I am going out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:18 pm

thanks Tash, good luck at Tribal Counsil!
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Sugar you or Suzy should have won you're season. Bob didn't deserve shit.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:42 pm

thank you Lisa. I didn't even get a vote Sad they hated me and probably still do.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 am

Congrats Beauty! Good luck Brains!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1   Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Immunity Challlenge #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next