Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

Go down 
+15
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Natalie Anderson
Jay Byars
Morgan McLeod
Denise Stapley
Cliff Robinson
Jefra Bland
Joaquin Souberbielle
Jean-Robert Bellande
Tasha Fox
Jon Misch
Neleh Dennis
Lisa Whelchel
Jeff Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Hey Natalie!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:59 pm

Hey Jefra! How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 am

Matt's going to bed. Don't do anything I wouldn't do ladies.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:06 am

Sure thing stud bucket.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 am

I'm well Natalie, glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:04 am

Hello all the new people! Glad to have everyone but Natalie Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:25 am

Good morning guys! Good to see all these nice faces here!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:35 am

Matt Elrod wrote:
I call it now, Jean-Rob and Tyler are going on Tribe Beauty.

I'm too sexy for my shirt sometimes, so I think Beauty is definitely the way to go
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:39 am

Natalie Anderson wrote:
What's up everyone? It's your favorite twinnie from Sri Lanka, Natalie! This looks like a fun group.

cheers YASSSSSS! YOU BETTER COME THRU NATALIE! THAT ENTRANCE WAS EVERYTHING BABE!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 am

Waiting on 5 more. Once everyone is signed up, I will put you all in your tribes.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:58 am

OTT is becoming of you JoJo.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:55 am

Hey guys. I'm Cliff. Just your average tall construction worker. Just because I'm black and tall doesn't mean I played in the NBA and have lots of money. So don't be thinking about voting me out over that.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Robert Bellande

Jean-Robert Bellande

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:00 am

What up uncle spliffy
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:01 am

Right on bro, you tell em.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:01 am

I just realized who Matt Elrod is! Bro, what happened to your hair?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:03 am

Matt bro, I see that you have taken my advice and decided to grace us all with a face pic. GOOD JOB BRO! Shyness is beneath you, I believe in you!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:03 am

I donated it to cancer.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Hey guys. Just want everyone to know if you're on my tribe, we gonna have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 am

I'm already having a good time. The party bus's motor's running.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 am

I see lots of strong people around, so the Brawn tribe will definitely not be like the one in S32 with that weakling Alecia! Personally, I could see myself in any of them, since I'm a super smart, sexy hunk, so I can't wait to see where Henry thinks I would fit better
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:15 am

Cliff Robinson wrote:
Hey guys. I'm Cliff. Just your average tall construction worker. Just because I'm black and tall doesn't mean I played in the NBA and have lots of money. So don't be thinking about voting me out over that.

Welcome aboard Cliff. I love you just because you are indeed black, it's nice to see you and Tash give this place some color. drunken
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:16 am

Is that shade?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 am

Nope, actually just sunshine that I am spreading all around the island.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:25 am

I agree, we need some diversity in this place. Also, I would like to have some gays around here so I can experiment with my sexuality
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:30 am

Do you have a filter Joaquin? You're annoying as freak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next