Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

Go down 
+15
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Natalie Anderson
Jay Byars
Morgan McLeod
Denise Stapley
Cliff Robinson
Jefra Bland
Joaquin Souberbielle
Jean-Robert Bellande
Tasha Fox
Jon Misch
Neleh Dennis
Lisa Whelchel
Jeff Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Lisa <3
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Nice to see you all here this afternoon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 pm

It's nice to see you too Jefra
Back to top Go down
Morgan McLeod

Morgan McLeod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:12 pm

OMG! JEFRA! How's it been!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:52 pm

Jeff, did you mention when tribes would be revealed?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 pm

No later than Saturday afternoon, maybe sooner. Depends on when the last two people sign up. I might need to get a replacement for one of them cuz I dont know what their deal is, they are not responding to my messages Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Actually make that one more person. Hopefully I can get this person signed up by tomorrow and I will then put you all on your respective tribes. Very Happy

First challenge will still be Sunday though.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:59 pm

I don't understand how there are so many posts, but I just got here. I am pretty sure things are not supposed to start without me.

I wonder what tribe I will be on. Obviously I am very beautiful, but I am also completely strong. Probably the strongest female to ever play Survivor. I also have an IQ of 182 so I am probably the smartest person here.

I think I should just have my own super tribe, called Heidi!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 Pa9ya
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Morgan McLeod wrote:
OMG! JEFRA! How's it been!

Hey girl! I'm good! How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Lisa Whelchel wrote:
It's nice to see you too Jefra

Lisa! Hi!
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Heidi <3 well except you were kind of whoreish but that's only my inner self righteous Mormon talking so don't pay attention
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Excuse me? What did you just call me? Is this one of those things where you're jealous because of how pretty I am?
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 am

Looks like there are two Jons playing. Interesting. It's nice to see everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:56 am

Not going to make any decisions yet, but just want to see how everyone feels about getting split into tribes now and just adding the last person to their tribe whenever they feel like signing up Laughing

I know I made the deadline to sign up tomorrow evening, but I dont want to wait almost 2 days for the last person to sign up, and then they end up not doing it at all Laughing

Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:58 am

Hell yes. I'm down with that
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:11 am

Yes, the sooner we know tribes the happier Matt feels.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 am

I don't mind tribe assigning now and then when the last person arrives, we just take it from there. I am anxious to see how all of this unfolds.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 am

John Cody wrote:

Welcome JC!!!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:30 am

fyi: if any of you know Joaquin, you know I travel alot so here is to whomever is on my tribe. I won't be available for the challenge on Sunday night. I will be out of town, however, I will be available every night after the first challenge.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 am

In Probst we trust! Go ahead and tell us who goes where, Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 am

Ya tell us please. It's hard to tell who goes where!
Back to top Go down
Denise Stapley

Denise Stapley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi Jean-Robert, I have seen you on Poker tournaments on TV
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
John Cody wrote:

Welcome JC!!!

Hey Joaquin. So is your name basically pronounced like Walking Super Bell?
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:34 am

Brawn tribe?? Hey everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next