Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

Go down 
+15
Matt Elrod
Tyler Fredrickson
Natalie Anderson
Jay Byars
Morgan McLeod
Denise Stapley
Cliff Robinson
Jefra Bland
Joaquin Souberbielle
Jean-Robert Bellande
Tasha Fox
Jon Misch
Neleh Dennis
Lisa Whelchel
Jeff Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:20 pm

I don't get why. Your eyes are what pop out the most in your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:21 pm

Thanks Joaquin <3

Jon, I saved Jac, we should be even, no? Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 pm

I would really love to see a Reed-Missy duo here

Sometimes I watch Reed's monologue at FTC before going to bed (after drinking my chamomile)
Back to top Go down
Morgan McLeod

Morgan McLeod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Ok guys, I get it, I have big boobs. I was blessed and I drank all diary products when I was young. It's okay to gawk. But gee! (Keep pointing out my boobs)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Can we cuddle if we're tribe mates? Just for a couple of hours or so
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:26 pm

You're safe with me Morgan. I'm only interested in your boobs if they help us win challenges (if we're on the same tribe).
Back to top Go down
Morgan McLeod

Morgan McLeod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:27 pm

I mean, yeah! All in the name of survival, right?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:28 pm

I'm interested in your personality, Morgan. And in your opinion on the consequences of the war in Vietnam on Alabama's economy
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Shacking up with Tyler will probably bring new meaning to "don't let the bed bugs bite".
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:29 pm

You fools. Is sex all you think about? Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:30 pm

I've never had sex so it's hard to fully think about it, not knowing how it feels and all.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
Shacking up with Tyler will probably bring new meaning to "don't let the bed bugs bite".
Matt, I don't want to fight with you, but is it true you had to get your hair cut because of all the head lice Andrea gave you?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Awww guy, let's not drag Andrea in this. She's a sweet lice free girl.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Have you checked if she's crab-free as well?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
I've never had sex so it's hard to fully think about it, not knowing how it feels and all.

What?! I've heard some rumors about Andrea and you could've scored with her for sure.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Put it this way. If she had crabs during our Survivor season, I would have shared it with the rest of the tribe. We were all starving and they would have come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Innocent Matty! You've never seen one of these, have you?

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 Stds-s2-photo-of-pubic-lice
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Yes I watched Alien like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Yeah, you're not going to want to much on those kind of crabs.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Beggers can't be choosers trapped on an island with limited food. That sucker looks big enough to feed us all.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:40 pm

I meant "munch" I'm a bloody idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Matt Elrod wrote:
Beggers can't be choosers trapped on an island with limited food. That sucker looks big enough to feed us all.

Actually they're tiny, but I agree that they're a good source of protein. And they taste quite nice. At least the ones I had
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:50 pm

Tyler Fredrickson wrote:
Matt Elrod wrote:

Actually they're tiny, but I agree that they're a good source of protein. And they taste quite nice. At least the ones I had

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 Fbgvq
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Tyler Fredrickson wrote:
Hey there, Morgan and Jay!

And of course, hello to my childhood crush, Lisa! I used to record every episode of the Facts of Life!

And as the song said,

You take the good,
you take the bad,
you take them both
and there you have
The facts of life

SO NICE!!!
your pretty hot yourself Tyler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next