Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) Empty
PostSubject: Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)   Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:00 am

Can't believe I'm playing another game. I was viewed as a threat in Cagayan, so I need to be more low key this season and not let my natural challenge abilities make me too much of a threat.

I assume I'll be selected for Brawn again. Hopefully with a couple alpha males who will be easy to target in case we have to go to Tribal. I'll just gather wood and boil water and keep everyone happy so I won't be an early target.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)   Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:04 pm

No surprise to be on the Brawn tribe again. Hopefully no snakes like Tony are crawling around. Isn't Sugar a model? Why she on Brawn? Everyone else seems to fit.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)   Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:07 pm

Everyone seems pretty friendly and talkative. I'm lying low and keeping to myself. Being too social early on can definitely put a target on your back.

Maybe I'll try to find that idol before the challenge. Hoping just to win the challenge and not have to think about voting.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)   Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Immunity win for Brawn and Uncle Cliffy had to do nothing. Sugar appriached me after the challenge and already has beef with Denise. I said being too chatty can make you a target and that appears to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)   Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Nobody else is talking so I guess I'll stick with Sugar for now. She told me to reach out to Cody and Natalie (or is it the other twinnie?). Nobody tells me who to talk to. I'll go along with you for now Suge, but you're on my hit list if we have to vote a couple people out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)   Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Preseason thoughts (from the perspective of Cliff)
Page 1 of 1