Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Your Confessional Area S29_pr10

You can write all your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when applicable) and vote in this area. You can do it all in this one thread or make a new one for each (confessionals, voting, challenges). It's all up to you. Only you can see this area, so feel free to speak your mind and hold nothing back.

Remember that the more confessionals you write, the more likelihood of there being episodes, so write as many confessionals as you want! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:55 pm

I can't post new topics in here and that is a problem since I like to make separate threads for every episode.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh crap sorry. I'll fix that now
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:59 pm

yes! And I got my gif avatar to work.

At first I wasn't sure about whether or not I should play as Jon since Jonclyn is on of my favorite survivor pairs ever but I decided to give it a shot. I'm actually really looking forward to it because I think Jon and I play pretty similarly.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:04 pm

It should be fine now. Let me know
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:05 pm

It's working! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 1