Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Matt Elrod
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Jeff Probst
Jay Byars
Jon Misch
John Cody
Cliff Robinson
Natalie Anderson
Sugar Kiper
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Omg Natalie<3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Quote :
I'm surprised Matt didn't just try to throw the challenge to get rid of Heidi g.oddess rofl. He clearly adores the brawn girls and they all hate Heidi and shes so clueless.

It crossed my mind but I was warming up to the idea of our tribe dominating. I was getting comfortable with Jefra and Jay as my possible final 3. I didn't try as hard though to win because I did want them to stay safe. If I remember correctly though, Natalie was basically the only one on for her tribe. It was pretty much impossible for us to lose.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Damn! When I got the news of Natalie being idoled out, it was devastating to hear. Regardless of who was portraying her (I'm not familiar with Spooky), but I was rooting for her, we all was rooting for her. How dare Cliff? Sad

NATALIE <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie Anderson

Natalie Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:53 pm

I didn't really change my personality for this game so you'd love "Spooky" too <3 Im glad my swan song episode was really good. I loved all of you that I talked to! Tyler, Jefra, Joaquin, Matt, Jay <333
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:10 pm

NATALIE <3

You and Sugar were my girls! JQ is right....completely devastating when you left. These early tribal councils were the best of the entire game except maybe Neleh's vote off lol!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Oh Jon Misch, still having no self-awareness. <3
you are a such a goddess too, Nat!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:20 pm

You hated me Jay?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 am

Of course not! You are fabulous Smile. I only meant your tribal council was one of the best cuz you were a fireball!! Everyone else usually said bye and good luck haha.

Now that I think of it Jon Misch was heated too.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:51 am

This double tribal episode is turning out to be harder to write than I anticipated. Wish you guys would have saved your PM conversations cuz some of these confessionals dont make much sense Laughing

I'll post it sometime this afternoon after class.  <3
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Damn Adam
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Jayler was finally shown!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Jay Byars wrote:
Jayler was finally shown!!!!

Jay! <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Matt <3
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 pm

I didn't realize how much everyone had it out for me. I was playing such a lousy game.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:24 pm

One thing that confused me all the time was Tyler's hatred of Cliff. Seems so random in the episodes cuz there's no track of conversations or PMs or anything Laughing

Tyler sure making those censors work overtime Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:49 pm

I was always skeptical of Cliff. He could mispell a letter and it raised an eyebrow. My motives for wanting him gone more than Morgan was because I wanted an extra vote on my side.

Cliff being Adam was surprising and JB portrayal of Jon was funny as hell. I felt JB said everything he wanted to say in his portrayal that he wouldn't care to say as his own self. Cute <3. But he went all the way out with a huge BANG!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:51 pm

I didn't Sugar had been little slick thing in this game for quite some time. I clearly underestimated her presence in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:36 pm

I am glad for that! Razz
I had so much fun playing with you jojo. I can't wait for our big episodes later on!!!

Probst if you ever need email convos get ahold of me. They will be useful for the last few episodes since we weren't talking on the threads anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Yes definitely, if you have them you can post them in your confessional area <33

Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:30 am

Jeff Probst wrote:
One thing that confused me all the time was Tyler's hatred of Cliff. Seems so random in the episodes cuz there's no track of conversations or PMs or anything Laughing

Tyler sure making those censors work overtime Laughing

lol, I'm sorry, Jeff and Cliff

Here's an example of a Cliff pm:
Cliff wrote:
vote? you brains sticking together? I'm 100% willing to vote with you, so just let me know how it is going.

I had the feeling I was talking to someone really aggressive (Matty, Jesse), a savage.

Had I known it was Adam, I would have probably given our collaboration a second chance, but I think at that point of the game, i wouldn't go for Joaquin whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Cliff Robinson

Cliff Robinson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:30 am

The exact opposite of aggressive. But I'm cool with going out when I did. I was a last minute addition as a favor to Henry who has played a few of my games. And wasn't putting much efoort into it anyway. I just think it is funny how everyone who approached me to work with me was saying how shady I was at the same time because I was doing so little.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 am

Cliff Robinson wrote:
The exact opposite of aggressive.

Well, I know that now, but I think your way of asking for things in pm was a bit rough. In no way could I think Adam was behind Cliff
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:00 pm

I thought Joaquin was the aggressive one.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Lisa, I was not. I promise. I think I was paranoid for no reason when I failed to realize no one was gunning for me. If you think about it, I was never in danger of being booted even up until the f4. I lost to Sugar, other than that, not being cocky, I would have made it far. I wasn't aggressive at all boo.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 pm

I swear I wrote confessionals for the last 2 rounds. Jeff is giving me a ditz edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next