Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode Discussion Thread

Go down 
+10
Matt Elrod
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Jeff Probst
Jay Byars
Jon Misch
John Cody
Cliff Robinson
Natalie Anderson
Sugar Kiper
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Guys I am gonna try to get this next episode posted tonight. Should be a short one, but if you are in a timezone where it's like, already late, go to bed Laughing Probably won't be up for at least another 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:07 pm

If you're Travis I will literally jump in front of a car <3
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:07 pm

My boot episode is coming Smile I'm ready for Jay's boot the most because I need to know his identity!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Why do you need to know? Wink

I am not him for the millionth time!
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:28 am

Do any of you have guesses who I am?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:30 am

Rachael would be hilarious
Back to top Go down
John Cody

John Cody

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:32 am

Jay Byars wrote:
I cannot believe I had a bromance with Kathy. Hahahahahaha 
Just you wait.

Plz be Olivia <3
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:20 am

You're probably someone who is posting on the episode thread I think. Heidi! gets mentioned a lot there by someone.

Do people not have any good guesses for me yet besides CanadianMax? I am bummed I may not make it on right on time tonight cuz I think the final two will lol at me.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:20 am

Jefra as DanielB <3 I still thought you were Sam haha until I read some confessionals. Good game!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:24 am

Thanks! This was my first game in a while so I didn't think people would guess me, plus I have night classes so that is why I wasn't super active in the challenges. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:21 am

Sorry your boot episode was so short Jefra Sad

Only one private room was really active at this point. And another one sort of was.  I still hope that people reading are not shocked by the final 2 since there has been little interaction between them in the episodes and you two didnt even ask for a room or anything </3

If Sugar or Heidi want to add stuff, you can. I'll start writing the episode in a couple of hours Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:43 am

I know she and I only communicated through PMs but I talked to that bitch everyday from day 2. Like the beautiful angel I am, I always tried to be a good, loyal friend. But she was intimated by my beauty and heart of gold, so she kept seeking out lesser people to cling to instead.

It's tragic, really. But if you look at it from my perspective, I made the finals with the person I wanted to. Heidi! wins.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:02 am

Jefra-DanielB-Dillon love <3
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:32 am

Oh dear. I'm next on the list. Getting prepared. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Quote :
Plz be Olivia <3

Really John? Can that not die eventually?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Jay Byars wrote:
Do people not have any good guesses for me yet besides CanadianMax? I am bummed I may not make it on right on time tonight cuz I think the final two will lol at me.

Henry tried to *foreshadow* somehow who you were in one of the latest episodes and I think it will be quite funny to reveal who you were, especially taking into account your bromance with Kathy!

Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:52 pm

All the guesses I have are more horrible than the next. I never thought you were someone I disliked till I got to jury. At first it was Travis and now I'm thinking Javi.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Javi crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 pm

I hope it's Javi but I think it's someone you love, Kathy! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:10 pm

I can't wait to see the Jay reveal. Cool person.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Did Jay really think they'd lose against Sugar in FTC? O_O (as (s)he would say)
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Mel? Omg. What is going on? I was surrounded by Mel, Kathy and Than? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Marcus! <3

Mel, I figured out it was you, too! With a bit of a delay, but I got it! <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:25 pm

Also, Mel, thanks for not taking me out the minute you figured out who I was!

This game brought us back together and allowed us to fix a relationship that was broken but now has no reason not to exist peacefully! <3
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:27 pm

[size=62]Than <3 [/size]

Loyalty is a powerful thing. Such an honor an and pleasure to be apart of Tyquin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Discussion Thread   Episode Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next