Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 am

MATT

Questions

1- Do you think you lied at certain points when it really wasen't necessary?
2- How many people did you contact that day you sent me the first PM?
3- If I had idoled myself and voted Jefra with you, how far did you plan on going with me?

1. I really don't think I lied when it wasn't necessary. People keep saying that about my game, but every lie I told was told for a reason. If people wanna ask for specifics then I'm all for it but the vague "why so many LIES" question I'm not going to bother answering.
2. I contacted you, Heidi, Lisa, Neleh, Tyler, and Jefra. Outside of Brawn.
3. All the way, babe. You'll see it in my confessionals. Looking back I wish I hadn't been butting heads with Jefra cause the three of us could have maybe worked together.

Question to both

This is the classic mystery game question. Except for you two, tell me who you think is playing each character in this game. IMDB ID

Jean-Robert - I have no clue
Denise - mrduckbear
John Cody - I have no clue
Natalie - alainaaa
Jon Misch - Melanie
Cliff - MarquisAurellies
Tasha - I have no idea
Neleh - I have no idea
Penner - cooltu
Lisa - realitytvfreak
Tyler - soullimbo
Matt - JesseRebel
Jefra - I have no idea
Joaquin - DDtea
Jay - I have no idea

I really had trouble recognizing people. That is good. That's the point of Mystery games.

No hard feelings, Matthew. It was a pleasure. <3
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Why did you even fucking sign up and just Troll? You've proved you aren't serious about winning Heidi. Also do you really think talking shit to the jury will help you gain votes.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Wow Jesse? Laughing you're funny bae.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:16 pm

I base it off the infamous post count, Matthew! Razz

other than that I have no clue. Sorry, I suck at that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Pete is a decent guy! I'll take it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:22 pm

I keep getting this red error message saying mods can only see this link/post and it's interfering with my reading. Anyone else having the same issue?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 pm

I do, especially with Jeff's OP
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Sugar, pick someone for me please and both of you please give reasons why on your ID guesses.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:37 pm

NELEH

Sugar, I want to know why you betrayed me. I really believed you were down to working with me. Did you know all along you weren't going to work with me and vote me out!

Sugar, compare each juror's game to to that of a survivor castaway that isn't them and why

Hi, Neleh! First of all, thank you for appreciating what I had to do to get here. And for not reaming me for it. I really hated to have to vote you out, but once I knew I could get further with the Beauties, it was only a matter of time before we voted all the Brains out. That's the point behind it all. None of you were going anywhere far in this game once I made my decision at the merge. Everyone on Brains was holding their cards close. Beauties were actually telling me Matt's getting blindsided, Jefra's not liked, and Joaquin's commitment is questioned. There were just way more game options for me within that alliance.

I tried to push for them to vote Lisa instead for what it's worth. I was definitely open to working with you in this game. But you were a threat to them, and to me for the end game.

I'll have you know, lying isn't my game. It's the game that landed in my lap and I made a mess with it. But it worked. I'm still here and every single person that tried voting me out, is sitting on the jury now. Heidi is one of the only people to never vote against me. And after saving her from being voted out THREE times, then I carried her on my shoulders to the final tribal council. This is just obvious.

Tasha - The real Tasha from Cagayan, all about challenges and nice
Neleh - Andrea from Caramoan, strong player with a lot of personality and game-savvy
Lisa - T-Bird, quiet, pensive, and thoughtful
Penner - Kathy from Allstars. Remember there are no friends in Survivor, bud!
Tyler - Lex from Allstars, those in glass houses...don't forget we ALL came here for a stack of greenbacks Wink
Matt - Matt! He honestly reminds me of the real Jesus-loving Matt from Redemption Island
Jefra - Parvati, kind of the sexy, sneaky one with a great social game
Joaquin - Natalie Bolton, kind of quiet in the beginning but brought out the fierceness towards the end
Jay - The real Jay from One World. Mr. Everybody's Friend, Mr. Beautiful, Mr. Social, builds his friends up with positivity and smiles.

I'll do an actual IMDb ID for everyone for Lisa's question, Jay. I really have no clue who anyone is.

And yay, Ty. I like Pete too! <3
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Joaquin, was there a question in that post? It looks like something broke. (and yah I'm getting that red "only mods can see this link" msg too)
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:40 pm

The ID question has been asked like three times already. Just letting the jurors who have not asked questions yet know Laughing

Edit: And I just fixed the picture issue I think. Let me know if you can see them now.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Thank you. Gotta love thick people.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Edit: And I just fixed the picture issue I think. Let me know if you can see them now.

Fixed, Jeff! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 pm

TYLER Rolling Eyes

Damn all that bitterness hurt my eyes. And what a messy post! Next time you address me please clearly mark your questions. Smile

Quote :
First off all, I want to say that I would totally respect your choice to go with the other side, had you not LIED to me. You clearly told me that you had voted Heidi and you went on playing me after that. I really hate liars, and I would totally respect your game move and your entire game had you not lied to me.

I'm sorry. Did you ever maybe stop to think Sugar's probably laying it on thick so she can find out info? I wanted to know who you all were voting for and who had idols. You can despise me for lying as much as you want but I got the information I needed it and I rode on it all the way to the finals. Again, I'm sorry that you don't like lying. Maybe stick to Idol Games. xoxo <3

Quote :
As far as I am concerned, anything will say here is gonna be a lie. I am not sure who you are irl, but I have an idea, so if you are who you think you are and you win, then congrats, otherwise, I'd advise you to try and play a more honest game. I have absolutely zero respect for your game and how you made it this far and I would like to know how you felt coming here, knowing that you have 5 angry people against you. Also, now that Heidi is so bad at jury management, do you think you have done a better job yourself (mocking people on their way out, not talking to anyone after you backstabbed us, choosing one side and sticking to it, essentially playing for second place)

If you think I'm still lying then I'm still playing the game. All the way to the end. And if I had any tissues at my disposal I'd give you one. This sounds like a lot of crying to me. I felt apprehensive about coming here with 5 people hating me. I really did. It gives me anxiety cause all I did was play SURVIVOR. But I wasn't afraid to face you guys because I know I played a good game. Sorry that you don't feel the same. The feeling's probably mutual.

Quote :
Also, did you and Heidi have some kind of agreement? Like, did you ask her to suck so much at this jury process so you can get some votes?

We had an unspoken agreement. Towards the end an actual final 2 since we knew everybody probably hated us. As for why she's sucking so much, I sensed this social ineptness all along and knew it would show itself here at the final tribal council. <3

I had no real one on one with anyone. My loyalty was to Sugar.

Quote :
So, what the hell happened to you in this game that made you into that disgusting player? Did Cliff threaten to kill you, or did Natalie warn you of funghi and you were not able to go on further? To me it seems like you were crying and pretending to be the victim in order to get attention and so that you wouldn't get targeted. Please enlighten me.

I had an alliance with the 3 Brawn women. Denise flipped out and started post-whoring so everyone blindsided her. The next round I flipped to John Cody and Cliff but Jon Misch somehow convinced them to vote me (in case Cody had an idol), so that basically meant 3 people were against me. So me/Natalie/Misch (wtf?) voted out John Cody. I don't even get it but I survived. The round after that Cliff played his idol and took out Natalie. Jon Misch made about 4 rooms per day and strategized constantly and made everyone's life a paranoid living hell. Cliff hated me for no reason whatsoever. Then he would like me the next day. Very bi-polar. I was the only one who tried to help him make friends in the tribe cause everyone had talked about kicking him out instead of Denise. Natalie was an opportunist to the max. It was just, darkness. That's all I can call it. I don't expect you to understand, Ty, cause you didn't live it. But hopefully it will make sense when the episodes come out.

Now for your actual questions:
1) Out of all jury members, yourselves NOT included, who would make the most and who would make the least deserving final 2?
2) Had this been a final 3, does either of you think you'd still have a chance?
3) If there had to be a final 3 with one Beauty, one Brain and one Brawn, who should those be? (again, you can't mention your name or your f2 competitor)
4) Rank everyone in jury for their social game, their strategic mind and their challenge capabilities.
5) How do you think each jury member will vote and why?
6) Had it been anyone else next to you, do you think you would have a shot at winning?

1. Most deserving final 2? Jay and Matt
   Least deserving final 2? Lisa and Tasha

2. Yep! If it was a final 3 and Jay was up here with us, I'd still have confidence!

3. Final 3 of each label? They would be Jay/Tyler/Natalie. Those individuals were the social reps of their teams in my opinion, and they played the best games outside of the final 2 of myself and Heidi.

JURY RANK (SOCIAL)
Jay
Matt
Penner
Joaquin
Jefra
Neleh
Lisa
Tyler
Tasha

JURY RANK (STRATEGIC MIND) Yikes this one is hard LOL no offense!
Jay
Joaquin
Neleh
Jefra
Matt
Lisa
Penner
Tyler
Tasha

JURY RANK (CHALLENGE CAPABILITIES)
Matt
Penner
Tyler
Jay
Joaquin
Jefra
Neleh
Tasha
Lisa

5. At this point I assume all the jurors are voting for me. I thought it would be fun to have Heidi here with me but she clearly doesn't care as much. I thought we'd both be fighting for this. I thought her indifference to passion was a ruse but it's clearly just how she feels. I might not get Penner's vote, or Tyler's, since they seem to dislike the lying part of Survivor. That would make me sad, though. I deserve all the votes. I played better than she did and got here basically with every odd stacked against me.

6. I'm sure it would be harder if it was Jay or Jefra or someone, but my story should always have a chance. I really wanted to win this. I've been passionate about it since day one, and I'm sorry that I told so many lies, Ty, but I got myself further in the game with each of them.

So there you have it, Mr. Tyler. As for me not talking to you anymore after backstabbing you, that was a two-way street as far as I'm concerned. The last thing you said to me was "i have no choice but to trust you". After that, nothing but votes at every tribal council.

And this...mess:
Quote :
To me it seems like you were crying and pretending to be the victim in order to get attention and so that you wouldn't get targeted. Please enlighten me!

Razz  Laughing  Smile  silent pig

Have you seen Sugar on Survivor Gabon? I'm starting to wonder if I'm playing with people that don't watch the show. But yes. I wasn't above acting pathetic so people would dismiss me as a non-threat. It seemed to work.

Take care, man!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm

JEFRA

SUGAR:

1. Why should I vote for you when you were a complete bitch and showed a lack of class after I was voted out?

- I think you deserved for me to be a complete bitch to you and show no class. It would be reversed if I was in your seat cause I thought what you did to me was bitchy and low-class. You had been going behind my back for a couple rounds prior to that, trying to get with Tyler & Lisa to vote me out, all the while PMing me acting like us girls gotta stick together and take out threats! Come on girl. I had helped you get to that point and you thought you would just pull something sneaky. Don't be mad at me because I'm not dumb. Did I act harshly? Yeah. I was surprised by you though so it made me react negatively because I had been hoping to maybe start working with you at that point. It needed to be said to paint a target on your back. They were already doubting you so me calling your double-dipping into question only further sealed your fate.

2. Who was your closest ally in the game?

- Natalie

3. Were you serious about a blonde girls alliance? I know you and I PM'd quite a bit and always vote checked with each other, until the round I found out you were talking about me to Penner (I believe it was him.) Were you actually serious before this round? Also, I was close with Natalie pre-merge and I know you were her like strongest ally. Do you think if Natalie would have stayed, she would have helped the relationship between the two of us? I really wanted to work with Natalie post merge.

- 100% serious. But no one else was so I abandoned it. And you only gave me like, 3 or 4 word responses so I never actually trusted you even to form something outside of the Blonde Bombshells alliance. So I just continued to wing-it as basically a free agent in the Beauties alliance. If Natalie had stuck around I definitely think you and I would've been a lot friendlier and closer. She was my girl. And to be honest I always really liked you. I don't recall talking to Penner about you but I do know the boys told me that you were with Lisa/Tyler trying to get ME out. So that's where our relationship fell to pieces, whenever that round was. I think I went to Penner with the move to get you out after I found about your plans with the Brains. But since he was still being a bitter bitch about it, he chose to penalty vote or whatever nonsense he did and probably just shared my PM. I struck at you only after you struck at me, though. 100% truth.

4. Do you think the Brains are being bitter about you lying and screwing over their games?

- I sure do! But I don't care. I have no doubt that if I sided with them at the merge, I would've definitely gotten 6th place or even worse. There was no game for me to play in their alliance.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Quote :
Cliff hated me for no reason whatsoever.

The guy was awful, but addressing him like you just addressed me sure was reason enough for him not to like you!

Take care as well!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks to the jurors for being so quick with their questions <3

I think we are just waiting to hear from Penner, Tasha and Joaquin. Laughing

*rushes to start writing the episodes*
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:01 pm

awe. Crying or Very sad

Um, Tyler, addressing you how? Don't think that cause you're sitting in your pretty jury seat with a vote that I'm going to tolerate harsh attacks from you. What was that you called me? Disgusting? We're still on the same level, your seat isn't any higher than mine. Like I said in my opening statement I'll be giving whatever you give right back. Go and read your "jury question" to me. I'm addressing you this way now cause I'm a little sick of reading your hypocrisy. Nothing worse in Survivor than players who cry about lying.

What was YOUR plan if I had gone with the Brains? Sugar gets 6th? If not, who would you have BACKSTABBED?

And since we're giving out advice, my advice to you is, don't play anymore Survivor games. I'll try to play more honestly in upcoming games but no promises. It seems to be a great strategy. <3

And yes Cliff was a lunatic. I'm glad we agree on one thing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 pm

You are rude in your answers to my questions and you're taking for granted that everyone will vote for you to win. That is also a bad jury management example. You have chances of winning the game only because your f2 partner sucks more than you do, so it's up to Heidi to wake up and start acting normal and everyone will vote her way.

If you were so smart you would have seen that the Brains were not really allied, they were every man for himself. Me and Neleh telling people Lisa had the idol, Penner trying to reach out to beauties and you, Tasha being in her own little planet. You could have had a chance, because there would be no way all the brains would stick together till the end.

Try to be a little bit less dismissive and you might win unanimously. Not with this attitude though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm not clairvoyant, Tyler. The Beauties told me of their plans. The Brains didn't tell me anything at all. Your faux-pas, not mine. I was asking you guys about your dynamics but you were given me guarded answers. I had to act fast. And at this point I don't regret it cause you're still not giving me a straight answer. It doesn't matter at this point. I chose the right path strategically.

I will get to Jay's now. <3
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:36 pm

I'm sure everyone is writing me off already for not answering more, but it is the middle of the day on a Tuesday. I have a busy life, but I will answer everything when I get home late tonight.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't think anyone is judging you for having a life Heidi. The judging is with the persona.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Can't wait Sugar Smile

Heidi, just talk how you did with me while strategizing and the jury can see your IQ without you needing to tell us haha
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:47 pm

JAY

Questions:
1. Did me voting you out at the F4 cause you to vote me out? If not, why did you go SO over the top in promising me the world. I hope your father doesn't mind you swearing on his life....

Yes. You don't take a promise from someone like that and then turn around and vote against them an hour later. Like okay you're not ever going to vote against me but it's okay for me to vote you and to lie about it. No. My promise was null and void at that point. This whole game I looked for a you don't vote me and I don't vote you friend and I never found one. So as far as I'm concerned, talking about being honest is just laughable. I owed no honesty to anyone. At all.

2. Please tell us in detail what all went down at the brawn tribals and the dynamics.

Lots of lying. First vote was unanimous, then 3-2, then 2-2. Each player in the tribe at one point or another, was a sketchy spaz. Then I sold the other 2 remaining members up the river at the swap. I didn't need people with info about me making the merge.

3. You would often gloat to me about how bad you lied to the brains or specific people. I lie all the time in games, but it's for a specific purpose and not just because. What was the strategy with all the lies you told? Especially knowing they would catch up to you.

Gloat? What? You're going to have to provide a screen shot cause I have no clue what you're referring to. Was it "they probably hate me LOL" kinda stuff? That's hardly gloating. And my playing both sides during that scenario also benefited you so I certainly hope you don't have a problem with it now? And what was the strategy with all the lies you told me? Lied at the Matt vote, lied at the Joaquin vote, didn't tell me Jefra was gunning for me, let me believe it was me/you/Matt all the way. Sorry, Jay. Too many strikes! If you wanna know about my lying then you will have to explain your own. I lied only to protect myself and when someone struck at me first.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:01 pm

That's why I didn't vote you, Jay, when Joaquin got the boot. I was still focused on the promise that I gave you. It was only after I saw the votes that I revoked my promise. Joaquin didn't even vote you, and I would've blindly voted you and got the boot in a 2-1-1 vote. So I'm glad I stuck to my promise that time but after that it was over. Everyone came to ME with the Joaquin vote, and then the vote turns to me all of a sudden? That's when my competitive edge kicked into gear. Thank you.

Basically, your lies were great. I expected a player of your caliber to make them. They were part of the gameplay and I am not upset about them. I lied too! Duh! I just wanted to throw this out there. Lying is a part of Survivor and sometimes, it sheds light on things. The Matt and Joaquin votes and the lies therein, exposed to me what a huge jury threat you were going to be. Good game! And for what it's worth I truly enjoyed playing this game with you. All of you. Even Tyler. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   

Back to top Go down

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next