Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)

Go down 
+11
Tasha Fox
Jonathan Penner
Lisa Whelchel
Jefra Bland
Jay Byars
Joaquin Souberbielle
Neleh Dennis
Tyler Fredrickson
Matt Elrod
Heidi Strobel
Sugar Kiper
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:49 pm

We'll now bring in our jury:

Tasha
Neleh
Penner
Lisa
Tyler
Matt
Jefra
Joaquin
Jay

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) 8JN4f7Q

Heidi. Sugar. Congratulations on making it to the final 2. You've made it as far as you can in this game. But the power now shifts to the jury. 9 people that you had a hand directly or indirectly in voting out of this game.

We'll get started with opening statements. Sugar, Heidi, I want to give you 12 hours to post your opening statements.

Jury, please do not ask any questions until both finalists have posted their opening statements. Finalists, do not answer questions until both opening statements have been posted.

Suga, Heidi, the floor is yours, please post your opening statements ASAP.

Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:39 pm

OPENING STATEMENT

Good evening everyone. Let me start first by saying thank you for making this such an intense game. I enjoyed playing with literally every single one of you. Some of the times were rocky with some, but I guarantee you we knew that when we signed up for this. I feel like I might be coming in here with a lot of misconception surrounding my actions. That I am this hot mess liar. I assure you I am here in front of you all now only willing to give you the honesty you are hoping for. I lied to get here at times. But the strategy part of the game is over and I'm ready to explain my moves. I encourage all of you to fire away with the questions and comments. If there's anything about my game that you didn't understand please ask.

The way I see it, I got here 3 ways. Determination, being clutch, and luck. "And if I have to step on somebody and stab them in the back to make it all the way to find out my destiny, I will do that. I have to make it to the end, no matter the cost." That is directly from my first confessional. I've had determination from the beginning. Being clutch was portrayed several times throughout the game. Getting rid of Jon Misch at the swap to keep options open at the merge and make sure I was the most important vote. Also swapping to the Beauties at the merge because I knew their alliance had more tension and would be easier for me to decimate. I knew I could get better than 6th with them. Turns out it's either 1st or 2nd so I know this was the right decision. Also winning challenges that would guarantee my safety in the game. I stepped up when my ass was on the line.

Then there's luck. You don't get to the end of Survivor without it. I got lucky to be the last brawn standing. I also got lucky to form good social bonds with several people before we even merged just through cross-tribal alliances with Heidi, Matt, Jay, and Tyler.  Lucky that they also made merge with me. I feel like voting out Jon Misch was clever on my part cause it wasn't a blatant strike against the brains. It was done so they would still trust me at the merge vote, and they did. I got lucky there as well. So I'm not going to sit here and act like I sat back and cleverly planned all of this to happen. I didn't. But I know the moves I did make were the right ones and shaped the course of the game mostly to my advtange.

In closing I hope everyone finishes here at least understanding why I played the way I played, and then hopefully voting for me to win. You have to understand that by the time we all merged, I had already been to hell and back. I had already been to tribal 4 or 5 times. I'd already been backstabbed, and done some of my own backstabbing. I'd seen friends leave. I'd almost been voted out. I'd seen an idol played. I'd seen a tie at tribal council. All before the merge. That might be why I rubbed so many people the wrong way at times but I encourage you to look past that and at the game I played. I'm sorry if I was cold but I tried to be as genuine as possible while still wanting to beat you and Win, quite frankly. I really did appreciate something about each and everyone of you.

Thank you and good luck with your decision!
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Hello, everyone. Obviously it is no surprise that I made it to end, as I am literally the epitome of Brains, Brawn, and Beauty. I said from the beginning it wasn't fair to confine me to one tribe, that I should have my own super tribe called Heidi!

In the early part of the game, my tribe was obviously superior, mostly because I was on it, but I will give the others a little credit as well. Probst realized how amazing we were, so he attempted to rig against us with a swap. That turned out okay, because an ugly brawn girl named Sugar had somehow warmed herself into my heart, and it was nice having her on my tribe. My new tribe still dominated because, you know, Heidi! and Probst tried rigging again by forcing both tribes to attend tribal. But after I survived that it was smooth sailing at merge.

I voted for the correct person every single tribal I attended, and when I wanted someone out, I stood my ground and got my desired results. Also, I'm smart and strong and beautiful and if you hate me, I'm sorry you are jealous.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 am

Ok, thank you girls.

Jury, please go ahead and start asking questions. You can also just make a comment if you don't have any questions. I do ask that you please at least post SOMETHING by Friday @ 5pm ET/2pm PT. If you don't post anything at all between now and then, you will be removed from the jury!!!!!

As far as what you can ask the finalists, my only rule is:

Don't ask questions that you personally would hate to be asked if you were the one in the final 2.

Also, please keep in mind that our finalists are people with lives outside of this game, so they probably don't have the time to answer super long questions like asking them to compare  each member of the cast to a kitchen utensil and to explain why.

With that said, you are free to ask whatever you want, and the final 2 is free to answer whichever questions they want.

Let's try to get this entire process done by Saturday morning. Jury, do not vote until I say so
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 am

Sugar: First I want to apologize for voting you out. I felt like you deserved to beat a few beauties for the flip you made, which paved the way for the 5 of us to dominate. I really did like and value you. It was a split time decision to stay loyal to the final 3 I thought existed with Jefra. Heidi would have been
My target that round but she won the necklace. I think it's quite an accomplishment that you made finals, congratulations.

Heidi: Your troll act aside, you were pretty cool and you did come through on all your promises that you were "All that and more" because here you are at FTC. No one would have called this, congratulations.

I will follow with questions in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 am

Before I ask questions, know I'm not bitter at all. I took my demise quite well actually. Jay was the person who stabbed my back the hardest and he had my vote to win locked for how well he played this game. I don't want to vote bitterly so I will not.

Sugar: you will get some flack for lying in this game. I think lying was an essential part of your game so you will receive no backlash from me. The minute you sent me a PM I knew you were sending similar love everywhere. It was your angle and it worked. I tried the nice/honest route and it got me to be used by my tribe Laughing. I think when you became the last Brawn, it was even more essential to lie and keep both sides on your side. What if Beauties turned on you? Had to have a fall back plan in my opinion.

Questions

1- Do you think you lied at certain points when it really wasen't necessary?
2- How many people did you contact that day you sent me the first PM?
3- If I had idoled myself and voted Jefra with you, how far did you plan on going with me?

Heidi: I honestly can't figure out if you want to win. I don't even think the real Heidi acted this way. Very puzzling to understand your angle for acting annoying.

Questions

1- Why do you take on this superficial self centered persona?
2- What did you do before final 6 that isn't considered coasting along?
3- How did the round I left go down? Who brought up the idea, etc?

Question to both

This is the clasdic mystery game question. Except for you two, tell me who you think is playing each character in this game. IMDB ID
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:26 am

My vote is also up in the air:

Do I want to vote for the person who unnecessarily lied to me and screwed not only mine, but also at least four other people's games, or the person who was so annoying -and still is- that I wanted to do nothing to do with?

I don't know if I am bitter or not, had it been anyone else but the two of you, I would probably have no problem casting my vote, but this combination is just ugh...

I'd like to see the real Heidi, and not this annoying mess you pretend to be. I would also like to see the real Sugar, not the one who would shamelessly lie like a complete cunt to get a little bit further in the game.

My questions will follow up in a little bit, I think I need some time to think. Consider this post as a help on what the jury will ask from you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:35 am

Ok here it goes

Sugar, Tonight I went in here saying to myself I was going to ream you for the lies you told in this game. I think a lot of people on the jury were victims of your game. But in the end, lying is a part of the game so I commend you for doing what you did to get here

Heidi, are you fucking kidding me??? 16 people would have loved to be sitting here, myself included. That speech has to be one of the worst opening statements I've ever seen on IMDB. You are pathetic. It makes me sick that so many votes were wasted and the Joke is sitting here at the end. If anyone actually votes for you, they really need to get their priorities straightened out. I mean I'm speechless. I hope that Sugar brought you to the end just so she could get a unanimous victory because the sight of you here really makes me want to stab myself in the carotid artery.

Sugar, I want to know why you betrayed me. I really believed you were down to working with me. Did you know all along you weren't going to work with me and vote me out!

Sugar, compare each juror's game to to that of a survivor castaway that isn't them and why

Heidi, fuck you
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:47 am

Is Heidi the Trump of this game?
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:54 am

I will answer questions when I get a chance, but I just wanted to say to Neleh that I am sorry you are ugly and that you're jealous of me. Not everyone can be Heidi!

You can have your incorrect thoughts that I did nothing. I know what I did, and that includes orchestrating you leaving. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 am

It makes me sick that so many votes were wasted and the Joke is sitting here at the end. If anyone actually votes for you, they really need to get their priorities straightened out. wrote:

Heidi, fuck you wrote:

What a Face The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:58 am

What? Joaquin you are confusing me lol
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 am

Okay I am going to answer a few now before I get ready for the day.

Jay:

1. I am not sure what you mean by superficial persona, I am just being Heidi! The truth is that I am beautiful, in incredible shape, and that I also have a higher IQ than any of you. I also like to speak my mind because I don't think I should be conformed to only saying what lesser people deem appropriate.

2. Matt, I knew I was considered on the bottom at beauty because I knew you would underestimate me. I messaged Joaquin very early on trying to form a good relationship with him because I wanted someone in my corner. I also made myself available and proved how good I was in challenges so that in the event we did lose, I would not be the first one out. Sugar messaged me very early on, and while I considered dismissing it because it was clear she was talking to a lot of people, I appreciated her not being intimidated by me. Very few people reached out to me early in the game, and that is their mistake, because I decided to give my loyalty to her, and she obviously returned it. Had I not formed that strong bond with her early in the game, I do not know if she would have so eagerly flipped to our side at the one tribal stage council we attended. I know she had bonds with other beauties, but my name was the one written down that night, and I know she did not want someone who was completely open and honest with her to leave.

Once we merged I don't think I "coasted" anymore than anyone else. I mean we obviously had majority so we all got to relax easy for a few rounds. But you can read through the beauty chat, I was always in our discussions, and I stated my views. The round everyone was confused on if the idol was being played on Tyler or Lisa, I was the one who said fuck this let's vote Neleh. You all continued to debate, and I cast my vote and told everyone I did, and you guys were all pretty much like "well Heidi already voted, so let's just do that." I also steered Sugar's name off the block any time it came up, because I wanted her there with me.

3. You leaving was 100% my idea. I had been wanting you out for awhile, starting from when I noticed you had 37865 posts on day 2 and were obviously talking to everyone except me. I knew everyone liked you and you had the idol, so it was tricky and I had to wait for the right moment. Right before final 6, Jay made a room with me, him, and Joaquin, and I saw my chance. I got an idea for that round, and I told them and they were both on board. The plan was in motion before the challenge, my winning immunity was just the first step. After that I told Sugar right away the vote was Jefra. I didn't tell her anything about you, because Jay and I agreed that as few people should know as possible to avoid leaks. Plus I needed her vote on Jefra in case you did play an idol. Jefra was obviously voting for Sugar. I thought you might think everything was too smooth and easy if we were all eager on board to vote Sugar, no plotting, so I told you I wanted Jefra out as well. I know you and Jay were close, but he was playing to win and knew getting to the end with me was his best option. He had no problem disposing of you because he knew he couldn't beat you.

I will try guessing people later. I am so bad at that and I don't know a lot of people on imdb.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 am

Hey ladies, I figured Jay's downfall in this game would be a blonde, but not two of them! Wink Congratulations on making it here, seriously! 

I'm going to base my vote not only on the game, but also your responses. Managing a jury is very difficult to do but it's critical. I'll be paying attention and reading everything.

Alright...here we go!

Quote :
Heidi! I was impressed by how well aligned our thoughts were this game and your strategy. Plus you had competitions and survivor knowledge too! Not many people have seen this side of you. You're a true bombshell in all aspects but not necessary the leader all of us want to vote for since you hid it behind your persona.

Questions:
1. Have to ask the standard 3rd place question, would you have taken me if you won the f3 comp and did you throw it? 
2. You knew you were on the bottom of the beauty tribe for quite some time, did you ever initiate contact with anyone on our tribe to try to better your position? I remember reaching out to you first.
3. Tell us/me something we/I do not know about what you did in the game.

Quote :
Sugar, you experienced a lot of the game that we all never had to face and survived it! You always had to be playing hard and it's very evident you put in the effort. Now, we all know you can weave the lies, but being honest is a much more respectable path. You over killed it and lies should be done when absolutely necessary, not just because. It's a weaker strategy and an easier path to take. It makes people not want to reward that either.

Questions:
1. Did me voting you out at the F4 cause you to vote me out? If not, why did you go SO over the top in promising me the world. I hope your father doesn't mind you swearing on his life....
2. Please tell us in detail what all went down at the brawn tribals and the dynamics.
3. You would often gloat to me about how bad you lied to the brains or specific people. I lie all the time in games, but it's for a specific purpose and not just because. What was the strategy with all the lies you told? Especially knowing they would catch up to you. 

For Both:
1. Compare your game to who you think the 3 best players on IMDb are. How did you play similarity? What do you do better than them?
2. Give the run down on the beauty tribe and brains. Who was running each respective side and how did you manage your position knowing that?
3. What was your favorite moment in the game? 
4. Why should I, JAY BYARS, vote for you to win?

Good luck!!! (I may ask more later if I'm undecided after your responses, if that is okay Probst.)
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 am

Ugh I have no idea why I labeled my answers to Matt as Jay lol. I can't edit it, sorry Matt. Those are obviously for you.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

Ugh this post thing is annoying because they were 90% on main public threads or our tribe area Laughing. I never even talked to 1/4 of the cast and many messaged me first (Penner/Sugar).
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 am

Matt Elrod wrote:
Ugh this post thing is annoying because they were 90% on main public threads or our tribe area Laughing. I never even talked to 1/4 of the cast and many messaged me first (Penner/Sugar).

Come on man. You know to be smart about post counts. Public or not, you were OTT social. Cliff calling you out in the challenge <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:15 am

He never talked to me though, so I wouldn't know if he was social or not, had he not revealed that little trick about the post count, even after Henry decided to hide it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 am

Yea I mean, I went to such great lengths to help people with high post counts only to have Matt ruin it Laughing jk love you NOT WYATT NASH

I do get really annoyed in mystery games when "high post counts" become a reason to target someone.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:37 am

Jay :lop: I know they are when theybare not visible. You were in my tribe and in 80% of the private rooms I was in. You know I was just chatty. Why would Henry write episodes if we're all scared to post?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 am

OK, my turn for questions:

Heidi:
I don't know if you realize it, but, had you not put that act together, you were guaranteed 5 votes from the Brains. Seeing you act like a complete spaz makes me really question your sanity and also I can't help but think that you are practically handing the game to Sugar. Sure we all hate her for lying and backstabbing us, but here you are, giving us one of the worst jury performances ever, treating us like you are the best, even though you seemingly didn't really do much things, at least not as far as the Brains are concerned.

Are you aware of the way you come across to a jury that is bitter towards your competitor and of how you are forcing us to go with the other option, against our better will?

Sugar:
For you, I will post some of your pm's, because you acted completely shamelessly and played a game with no honor. I explain myself:
Before the vote to eliminate Tasha:
Quote :
I voted Heidi hopefully nothing has changed, it's really quiet. I feel like a lot of people are counting on me and it's a sad feeling cause they'll be mad especially Heidi will. She thinks it's me her and Joaquin and Jefra to the end. Maybe I can just act like it wasn't me, there's still a lot of voters around to hide. I just don't like drama. Brawn was full of drama and I'm ready for happy times
Quote :
Well you and Penner are the 2 I have the strongest connection to.
Quote :
the beauties are crafty and they're definitely up to something and id rather not go with them long term. You and Jonathan and Jay are my favorites!
Quote :
it's been a rough game for me and I want to make things a little easier for me of course. well I hope whatever happens we still have options after this. I hate idols a lot and would hope they all go away tonight.
After the vote:
Quote :
I was told you guys would use the idol on Neleh and were voting me and that Tasha was the vote. I have been running from the idol since brawn and its pissing me off that it keeps getting used as a manipulator tool every round cause I keep getting told it will be played then nobody plays it.

First off all, I want to say that I would totally respect your choice to go with the other side, had you not LIED to me. You clearly told me that you had voted Heidi and you went on playing me after that. I really hate liars, and I would totally respect your game move and your entire game had you not lied to me.

As far as I am concerned, anything will say here is gonna be a lie. I am not sure who you are irl, but I have an idea, so if you are who you think you are and you win, then congrats, otherwise, I'd advise you to try and play a more honest game. I have absolutely zero respect for your game and how you made it this far and I would like to know how you felt coming here, knowing that you have 5 angry people against you. Also, now that Heidi is so bad at jury management, do you think you have done a better job yourself (mocking people on their way out, not talking to anyone after you backstabbed us, choosing one side and sticking to it, essentially playing for second place)

Also, did you and Heidi have some kind of agreement? Like, did you ask her to suck so much at this jury process so you can get some votes?

And finally:
Quote :
You might understand when you see what has happened to me in the game from the start. I am literally afraid that no one wants me. I was the third wheel all the way through brawn. But trust that I know what you mean about lying. I am definitely ashamed of it and it probably wasn't necessary but they said you guys were voting me so if I said my vote I worried the idol would be played. sorry Ty, I really am.
So, what the hell happened to you in this game that made you into that disgusting player? Did Cliff threaten to kill you, or did Natalie warn you of funghi and you were not able to go on further? To me it seems like you were crying and pretending to be the victim in order to get attention and so that you wouldn't get targeted. Please enlighten me.

Questions for both:
1) Out of all jury members, yourselves NOT included, who would make the most and who would make the least deserving final 2?
2) Had this been a final 3, does either of you think you'd still have a chance?
3) If there had to be a final 3 with one Beauty, one Brain and one Brawn, who should those be? (again, you can't mention your name or your f2 competitor)
4) Rank everyone in jury for their social game, their strategic mind and their challenge capabilities.
5) How do you think each jury member will vote and why?
6) Had it been anyone else next to you, do you think you would have a shot at winning?
Back to top Go down
Sugar Kiper

Sugar Kiper

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 am

Dang. You're more entertaining now than you ever were in the game, Ty. I love you

Sounds like somebody didn't know what game they signed up for. Rolling Eyes

I'll get to answering questions soon. I have a busy day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 am

Sure, just remember you have until Friday! <3

After that, who knows where my vote will go? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:35 am

Hey girls....it's a shame that the blonde girl who played the best game is sitting here asking you too questions....*shrugs*

Anyways, my vote is open since no one on the jury is actually impressed with either of you, although I am impressed with one of you over the other...

SUGAR:

1. Why should I vote for you when you were a complete bitch and showed a lack of class after I was voted out?

2. Who was your closest ally in the game?

3. Were you serious about a blonde girls alliance? I know you and I PM'd quite a bit and always vote checked with each other, until the round I found out you were talking about me to Penner (I believe it was him.) Were you actually serious before this round? Also, I was close with Natalie pre-merge and I know you were her like strongest ally. Do you think if Natalie would have stayed, she would have helped the relationship between the two of us? I really wanted to work with Natalie post merge.

4. Do you think the Brains are being bitter about you lying and screwing over their games?

5. Predict the FTC vote? Who votes who?

HEIDI:

1. Same for you. Why vote for you when you were a bitch when I was voted out? I never was a bitch to you in this game. Although, I never wanted to work with you and we talked only a handful of times, still I did nothing to you to warrant you to be a cunt.

2. Who was your closest ally on the beauty tribe?

3. Were you like in another game and focusing on it at the beginning? Because you were like never here.

4. Predict the FTC vote. Who votes who?
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:40 am

Both of you
What are your Id guesses for everybody in the game?

Sugar why did you remove yourself from that private room? It would have been smart to pretend you were still with us.

Heidi Do you really think anyone is jealous of you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)   The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Tribal Council (Tubtin Tribe)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next