HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:10 pm

These 18 strangers have volunteered to be marooned and left to fend for themselves for the next 4 weeks. We are heading to the magical island of Nusa Penida in Bali, a beautiful island with pristine beaches, white sands, and plenty of food. But also, to some of the most unpredictable wildlife in South East Asia.

They have already been divided into 3 tribes, based on the quality they most rely on in their daily lives.

The Brain Tribe:

TBA

The Brawn Tribe:

TBA

The Beauty Tribe:

TBA

It is the ultimate challenge, 18 strangers forced to work together. They must learn to adapt or they will voted out of the tribe. In the end only one will remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor.

28 Days. 18 People. One Survivor...

Last edited by Jeff Probst on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello and welcome to Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty. Thank you all so much for signing up and making this game happen, it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Ok so first of all a few rules:

1. Be nice to each other, as much as possible. If you do get in fights, try to keep them as civil as possible.

2. No ID sharing. I know it is basically impossible to monitor what everyone is doing outside of this forum, so while I highly discourage ID sharing I know that sometimes it is hard to prevent. So with that said, if I do find out that you shared IDs, there will be serious consequences. And also, if you accuse another player/players of sharing IDs, make sure you have PROOF, because I will not accept pure speculation/rumors. If you don't have proof and you accuse someone else of ID sharing, you will be the one penalized.

3. Challenge times and dates are set! This means no challenge times or days will be changed under any circumstance (unless I am not able to host that day, in which case you will be notified in advance), at least not for the first half of the game. I want the game to move as quickly as possible, so if you can't make a challenge, it is up to you to let your tribe know you will be absent.

4. This is a new rule that I am implementing after Mystery GoT lol: If you get unpleasant to host for (examples: accusing me of rigging, verbally harassing other players etc etc) you will receive a warning. Three warnings and you will be expelled. I want this to be a fun experience for everybody, but sometimes unpleasant circumstances happen and you feel like the game is not fun anymore. If you have any issues whatsoever with another player or with my hosting, PLEASE be civil and contact me in private first and we will find a solution to your concerns.

Miscellaneous:

1. If you want a private room, let me know and I will try to make it as soon as possible.

2. If you have any questions, you can reach me here through PMs/your diary rooms, Skype or on Kik. If your question or concern needs a fast response, Kik is the best way to reach me.

Contact Info:

Skype: henryd.88 (Will be on every night there's a challenge. When it's not a challenge night, use if your questions/concerns ARE NOT time sensitive.)

Kik: henrydr88. For time sensitive questions and concerns. Also another way to reach me if you dont have Skype

And like I said, you can also PM me here or on IMDb. I can't promise a prompt response if you contact me this way though since I am not on my computer much during the day time.

3. As far as episodes is concerned: there will be episodes IF THERE'S ENOUGH MATERIAL FOR THEM. So if you want episodes, write confessionals, and ask for private rooms so I can have material to write them. If I do write them and you want a good, visible "edit", write lots of confessionals alien

So I hope you all have fun and enjoy the game! Very Happy

Remember that your first immunity challenge will take place this Sunday. The schedule will be posted sometime soon so stay tuned!

Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm

While you do know that the tribes will be Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, you will not be placed in any tribe just yet. We will wait until everyone signs up to the forum, so Saturday afternoon at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Hello everyone! I'm excited to finally be back to play again <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Hey there Neleh! I was rooting for you in your season, too bad Vecepia won (lol, I hope she doesn't show up or she'll kick my ass like Caroline did)
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello Everybody! It's nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Lisa <333333

Tyler thanks for the compliment, and don't you
Mean Carolyn?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:42 pm

lmao, yeah! I stopped talking to her after she betrayed me, so I don't even want to call her by her real name! She can be named Christmas Carol for all I care
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi guys! How's everyone doing today?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Hey Jon! Good to see you here, man!
Back to top Go down
Jon Misch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Good to see you here too! How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Tasha Fox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi Everyone
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Jon <333333
Back to top Go down
Jean-Robert Bellande

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:06 pm

How you all doing?
Back to top Go down
Neleh Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi new people <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:14 pm

I call it now, Jean-Rob and Tyler are going on Tribe Beauty.

Ello everyone, you can call me Matt or Wyatt, I go by both now. If anyone wants to find me an avatar, I would be mucho happy about it. I tried but it's always too big.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:28 pm

I’ve always managed to find a way to survive in every situation life has thrown at me. Living a life that has allowed me to overindulge and experience so much of the beauty the world has to offer. I promise you all will enjoy me bruhh!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 pm

0.o
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello to all! Let's make this game do what it do!
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Let's do the dew. Which brings me to my next question. Can we get Mountain Dew on this island Jeff?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:39 pm

No Mountain Dew, this is not Survivor back in the day when Outback and Doritos were our sponsors. You'll probably get to watch the new Adam Sandler movie at some point in the game though!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Also everyone should have access to their diary rooms at this point, and should be able to create new topics in your DRs. If you can't, let me know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 pm

You mean to tell me we get to watch Grown-ups 35?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:44 pm

No, the sequel to The Ridiculous 6
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Matt, what's going on? You seem pretty cool and down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty   

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Kyogre's Survivor Bali: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next