Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 pm

okay, so tonight was a double immunity challenge where both tribes ended up going to tribal. matt won for tubuh and jefra won for batin. I'm proud of them, would have preferred me, but meh, next time.

I am setting my plan into motion, I am buttering Cliff up, he thinks he is the vote and I am whining to him that we should flip someone, it's all in good fun. Tyler has informed me that Penner's boy toy is indeed Cliff. See viewers, dont' you love it when Joaq is right? did I not say we should have got rid of cliff the last time? no one listens to me, now this fool is running around with a 50/50 chance of staying which is crazy.

I don't want to leave, you never feel comfortable unless you have an actual idol, but I am somewhat worried that cliff may escape. may the best man prevail in this one. stay tuned viewers.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 pm

feeding someone the information of the long sad sob story, playing the victim, someone on the outside looking in and playing with that person's emotion=priceless. I am laughing so hard at cliff, he is soooo oblivious to everything. he thinks he is the target, which he is, but i love indicating otherwise. i can't wait for tribal to get rid of cliff and send someone other than (matt, heidi or jay) packing. this is going to be epic. it could go my way for once, or it could all go downhill. stay tuned viewers.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:33 pm

JOAQ MADE MERGE BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS Very Happy IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:39 am

So this next vote is very crucial. People are scrambling all around the island, panicking and no one is actually saying anything worthwhile. It's being talked about that we want to vote Tasha, but make it seem that it's neleh or lisa, it was pointed out that way. now Jefra is doing too much, she privately pulls me aside and wants to do it her way. newsflash girl: unless you are a one woman army, you can't pull off anything unless everyone else is in agreeance with you. I'm scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:52 pm

why are jefra and Heidi wanting to vote for tyler? tyler of all people? no maam, no turkey not going to happen. I will make sure he not only stays, but I may have to blindside someone else, a beauty? stay tuned viewers.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

the way ol Tyler made flew to that Idol was epic, he knew he could be in danger and fought his little big heart out.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:18 pm

SOOOO, OK. Matt has informed me that Heidi took the pleasure and went ahead and voted for Neleh which forced all of our hands to vote together. I don't think Neleh is the best choice for the vote but if this shit backfires, the beauties has no one to blame but themselves. Matt and Heidi runs around like they are the damn leaders, which is okay. However little do they know, Jay, Ty and I are about to bust that shit wide open. stay tuned viewers. Joaq is'nt done yet.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Dayum! Well that was, er, interesting turn of events when it came to TC. To see Lisa play her Idol, PENNER penalize like a silly racoon, and neleh get the boot was epic. I am so loving this turn of events and viewers, guess what? JOAQ is still here baby! LET'S GO!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Bahahaha! These people are cray cray like for real. All of their harmones are raging and all the juicy details are being revealed. It is hilarious to watch. Lol. Who cares who voted whom? Or blindsided whom or attempted to? Or blah blah blah bullshit this and that. Matt was friends with Neleh, Neleh goes off, Penner is a loner, Sugar and Jefra are jackasses. SHUDDUP!!!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Isnt there like 9 of us left? I love to ramble viewers, you all know that. Remember a while back I had a huge dislike for Matt? Well, it never went away. I always had that plan that I wanted to get rid of him before he gets rid of me and Tyler and Jay and I are let's just say ready and willing to strike whenever needed. I'm considering that now with Lisa a loner and Penner, we may be able to pull them together and start picking off Jefra, Heidi, Sugar and Matt. But don't get too hyped, this takes planning and plotting in the right way. Stay tuned viewers.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Do I feel like a snitch to Tyler? Hmmm hell no. Every beauty has a backup plan for security, and I am not supposed to secure my game? Bullshit.

I inform Tyler, he informs me. I keep Jay on my side, I'm already good with the beauties. What else can I ask for? Hmm oh Yea. Can I just one by one pluck these bitches off the island and Joaq sits in f2? Yea! I would love that!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Wow! Did you viewers not see what happened? Your boy Joaq is clearly a beast when he needs to be. I got that immunity Idol #goals!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:39 am

so with this vote and at TC, another weird vibe is going on. Everyone confirmed Penner, but there is always that doubt of what if this other scenario happened. I am contemplating handing over my immunity to ty, but for the reason of me not trusting my tribe, I want to believe they are telling me the truth. I don't want to waste an immunity for nothing, it's all about being cautious and thinkin smart.

OAN: Matt just confessed to me that he has the idol? okay, like I already knew this weeks ago. when you blatantly come out of your mouth and ask me if I had, that was a dead ass giveaway. but keep it coming Matt, keep it coming, Joaq is slowly building up to your demise. Stay tuned viewers. Joaq isn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:27 pm

is there a way i can sit back and watch matt self-destruct without lifting one finger? not only has he confessed on the idol, but he has also confided in me on how he feels paranoid that he is next to go. all i am is a ear to lean on for him. his actions will speak for itself. he chose to align with that hag bag sugar and now he is in a pretty sticky situation.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 pm

just got some bad news, ty helped me to win the immunity but my heart is broken because there is no way of saving him at all. i am literally crushed. i feel like i am losin my other half, Sad . viewers i don't feel like continuing anymore at all. everything that he and i have worked so hard for has just been demolished in an insta-second.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:07 pm

I just made the worst decision ever of this game, I voted out an ally. I feel like such a backstabber for doing that. I have grown to love that guy so much like a bro. It pains me. He sacrificed for me.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 pm

you know i have been going back and forth and back and forth with this tyler vote, i can't vote the kid but i have no choice. he is even asking to be voted out. he does not want me to pass the immunity to him without putting a target on my back and his and which we would both be fighting for life in this game.

i spoke to jay, he still seems legit and wants to workout something. he has enlisted heidi as our new "tyler". for someone who has plotted so much to take down "matt", i am not sure that's what i want to do now. the guy has been loyal to me 100%. i feel that everything is backfiring now. the same dude i loathed has become my #1 ally in this game. talking about the switcheroo.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 pm

FUNNY SHT, I was trying to use my immunity and pass it over to Ty for safety and then Jeff pops up and says no it's in the rules Sad .

BYE TYLER MAN, I REALLY AM GOING TO MISS YOU AND WOULD HAVE BROKE MY BACK TO SAVE YOU MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 pm

THAT was so hard to witness Ty leave like that, just heartbreaking but even though he was my best ally, I still showed loyalty to the beauty tribe and hopefully that works out in the end. stay tuned viewers.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 am

After Ty left, I made the decision to lie low for now. I'm not trying to cause any unnecessary drama. So Heidi and Jay wants to blindside Matt, it's weird because this is what I was waiting for the whole time. I wanted to axe Matt before he got to me, but in a way. I don't feel that this is right to do. I initially had an issue with him but he is a cool dude after all. What would be the whole validation? Because of a one sided dislike for the guy? He has played an amazing game and I do have a heart and I just don't know that I want to do this.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:54 am

I do get that, you need to make big moves or else but to do this to Matt after all will not set well with me.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Matt was just blindsided. Sorta bittersweet. I help cut the head off of the super beastmode dragon but I don't feel good.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 am

Well Jay has informed me that they are planning on getting rid of me. In a way, I was absent from the challenge, so it's only fair. I wish the 3 of them good luck. I voted for Sugar just cause. No hard feelings you all. I also spoke to Heidi as well, she has confirmed that they have voted for me. It looks like Joaquin maybe leaving the building. I am hoping for a miracle but you know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:15 pm

well look at that, a tie breaker. it's me vs. sugar, viewers, your boy isn't down yet, so of course as i always say, stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 pm

isn't it funny how after we got rid of matt, his little side-piece is going to determine whether i stay in this game or not? weird, i guess. i hope faith is on my side and i win this little breaker tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next