Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immunity Challenge #11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Probst
Admin
Jeff Probst

Immunity Challenge #11 Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #11   Immunity Challenge #11 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:09 am

Immunity Challenge #11 Survivor-26.4-Challenge

Come on in guys!

Joaquin, I'll take back the immunity necklace. Thank you.

Immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, I will post a 7x7 board with the faces of different Survivor (US) contestants. Each round, I will post a clue that will give you hints as to which Survivor contestant on the board I am talking about. Once you think you have figured out which contestant I am talking about, you will grab a "rock" and use your slingshot to throw it at the board trying to break that castaway's tile and thus score a point. The first person to hit 4 targets in a straight line (whether horizontally, vertically or diagonally) will win immunity.

Quote :
Rules:

After I post a clue, you'll have 60 seconds to take a shot. Only the shots fired in those 60 seconds will count.

If you and somebody else hit the correct target within the time limit, then the first person to hit it gets the point.

If two people hit the correct target at the same time, no one gets the point.

-Per each CLUE you can only take one shot. If you miss your shot in one clue, you cannot take another shot until the next clue for the same castaway.

-When you take a shot, you will write the coordinates of where that person's face is located, so look at the top row and left side column to see what is the coordinate of the person you're throwing a shot at. IF YOU POST A PERSON'S NAME INSTEAD OF THEIR COORDINATE, EVEN IF IT'S THE RIGHT ANSWER, IT WILL NOT COUNT. Only coordinates. I don't want to deal with spelling/capitalization rules in this challenge lol so please, coordinates.

Ok, I made an example board with the fab Top 9 of Heroes vs. Villains:

Immunity Challenge #11 MZ42kPN

And let's say the first clue is:

From Connecticut

Jay takes a shot at Candice by posting A3. Jay is wrong. He cant guess again for this clue

Jefra takes a shot at Parvati (posting C2). Jefra is also wrong. She can't guess again for this clue

No one scores for this first round.

Second clue

Found an idol

SUGAR then takes a shot at Russell (C3) , since he found one in Samoa. Sugar is wrong.

Jay and Jefra both take a shot at Amanda (C1), since she found one in Micronesia. Jay and Jefra are both wrong.

Heidi takes a shot at Sandra and instead of writing the coordinates, she writes "SANDRA". Heidi will not get the point.

MATT takes a shot at Sandra (by posting A1), since she found one in Heroes vs. Villains and Sandra is from Connecticut. Matt is right, he scores the point. BUT if Matt and Joaquin hit the right tile at the same time then NEITHER ONE of them gets it, and instead the point will go to the next person to hit the right tile and DID NOT TIE with anyone else. So in that case, after Matt and Joaquin hit the tile at the same time and neither one scored, and Heidi hits the right tile just one second after them, Heidi gets the point (as long as she hits it within the time limit).

Remember that the winner will be the person who is able to hit four targets in a straight line, whether horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.

I will be updating the board after a tile is successfully hit and someone scores a point, to let everyone know how they are doing.

I know that this is a lot to read so I will give you 15 minutes to ask questions and strategize then we will get started.
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #11
Page 1 of 1