HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your Confessional Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Back on topic, Matt is waffling on the vote, I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU ADVANCE A BIT FARTHER AND YOU ARE BEING STUPID. If you vote out Sugar to avoid "pissing Jefra off" you have sunk your game. Heidi and Sugar have both told me privately they'd like to go with you and me to the finals. Gosh I don't know how many times I need to bang it into Matt's head that everyone wants him out and I'm the one preventing the move b/c I could most certainly rack up votes to take him out and lie to him enough to make him go. Sigh. I don't know why I bother sometimes. I just want Lisa out and then I can stop caring about this game. I'd vote any of them to win this who is left except her.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Just to fill everyone in on what I've been doing today.....

Arguing with Jefra about the vote. Fun times. I'm trying to damage control like none other. I can't have her realize I've been leading this charge against Lisa for like 3 rounds now. It's way overdue. She's going to be PISSED her golden ticket is out the door. I also really needed to get her to ask Lisa when the idol expires since Matt isn't parting with that little piece of knowledge.

Jefra:
Quote :
I think Matt will vote with us

Me:
Quote :
Ok! Did JQ reply at all? Sorry for the short answers im mobile.

Jefra:
Quote :
He didn't answer. Matt said he would vote sugar

Me:
Quote :
:/ I'm not getting a straight answer on his vote which I don't understand. JQ didn't reply to me either when I sent out a friendly PM asking about the vote. Going into a tie isn't smart.

What did Lisa say about the idol expiration?

Jefra:
Quote :
It's final 5. I've already voted sugar and Matt said he would vote sugar too. I think we are fine voting sugar.

Jefra AGAIN:
Quote :
My thing is, if we don't get rid of sugar now, who is not close to either of us, and we get rid of Lisa, we will have no chance at flushing out matts idol nor will we ever have the numbers to get rid of Matt.

It will be me/you/Matt at the end for sure but I don't think we can beat Matt

Me (sucking at damage control):
Quote :
Agh. I know. Just based on what I'm hearing the only people who seem to be voting Sugar for sure are you and Lisa :/. I don't wanna piss everyone off either when we need votes down the line to make our move. Next is final 7, so we need 2 more solid.

It also makes me feel a little weird that Lisa hasn't talked to me about any sort of game once so I have completely no idea where's she's at or if she would work with both of us together far.

If I end up going with voting Lisa out we can just say you gave a sympathy vote. I want to see if JQ replies to me right before the vote tho, if it ties, I don't see anyone particularly caving and I don't want to risk us going. It'd be one thing if a huge threat was in the tie breaker, but these ladies aren't make or break imo. We only need 2 more for majority next time.

I've also been....

Aruging with Matt to vote against Lisa. See prior confessional, I am helping his game. The guy is clueless.

Aruging with JQ about voting against Lisa. He came around the easiest!

I just really, really, really hope this all comes together. Sugar's my girl:

Quote :
I talk about you in my confessionals a whole lot. You've been my safe place in this crazy game. thank you for that!!! and if I stay we still better go to the finals together <3

<33
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:39 pm

omg she's STILL going and it's like 20 minutes before the deadline.

Jefra:

Quote :
If we don't vote out Sugar this time, the two of us have no power in this game whatsoever.

The only person we can control is really Lisa. Heidi/Sugar/JQ clearly have no interest. We will be riding out that alliance and hoping Matt carries us to the end so he can win.

This vote will decide if Matt wins the game or if either of us have a shot.

No...YOU don't have any power in this game. I've been smart enough to make other connections rofl.

(Jefra, after this is all over just know I appreciate why you want this move, it just doesn't help me. I do like you a lot <3)
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Yay Lisa left! Top 7. And now I'm in a bad spot. I didn't realize how much of an awkward spot I'd be in this vote rofl considering the next 3 I need to go are Matt, Tyler and potentially Jefra. The dream team is looking like Heidi, JQ and Sugar as the f4.

I could easily be the 4th vote on Tyler but he'd be pissed. I could easily be the 4th vote on Sugar and she'd be pissed.....this is not looking good for UTR Jay haha. I think my allies are picking up on me being weird too and I'm just like frozen about what move to make. I'm also simultaneously trying to flush Matt's idol.

I need to pick a side though, and I need to do it fast before I end up out O_O.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:44 pm

I went with Tyler going home (sorry seriously....but it's a game and I don't know that I am your F2) and am consoling JQ. I also am trying to set-up Heidi, JQ and me as the end of this game <3

Read from bottom to top for SOME of my convo.

Quote :
Joaquin Souberbielle

Mon 21 Mar - 22:42:29    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
OK.

Jay Byars

Mon 21 Mar - 22:42:01    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
omg stop it right now.

Post you want to work with Heidi until the f3 in the room and we have at least a tie come f6. I'm in the same boat and we are MAKING IT TO THE END. You were the first person I talked to and we are doing this.

Just don't feel bad. Ty said we could.

Joaquin Souberbielle

Mon 21 Mar - 22:40:55    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
IMMA JUST VOTE, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I WON'T MAKE IT FAR, OH WELL, I GUESS I AM NEXT IN THE SEAT.

Jay Byars

Mon 21 Mar - 22:40:46    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
Still no lol

Jay Byars

Mon 21 Mar - 22:40:14    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
NOOOOO. You are keeping your freaking necklace.

Plus I already told Ty O_O. He will not work with us going forward now lol

Joaquin Souberbielle

Mon 21 Mar - 22:39:35    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
I MEANT TO TYLER, LOL

Joaquin Souberbielle

Mon 21 Mar - 22:39:12    Topic: Re: We gotta push for Penner
WHAT IF I GIVE MY NECKLACE TO MATT, CONFESSED TO HIM THAT I WANT TO SAVE HIM. THEN THROW VOTES ON JEFRA AND SUGAR, GUARANTEEING, ONE OF THEM GOES?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:13 pm

I'm also just going to throw it out there that I really really really need to not be so social in future games. Someone remind me!!! Everyone always wants to go to the end with me b/c I know how to work with people and I always end up hardcore backstabbing and coming off super sketchy right about this point in every game lol. I just need to get to final 5 honestly b/c it's the worst I've ever done in a mystery. I got 5th once and every other time I'm f3 or better.

Now I'm off to go enjoy my bday tomorrow while Jefra/JQ/Tyler probably discuss me in their rooms together or bash me in their confessionals. Good times. Can't wait to read Jefra's O_O.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:51 pm

You're not fooling anyone with all the ya's and bro's mmmmhmm

Kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:00 pm

I know -_- I'm going to give up hiding myself. I've also decided if I make f2 to troll the jury. I've always wanted to and may not get the chance again!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:35 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY xoxo
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:16 am

Thank you!! Xo
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 am

Tyler was awesome but unfortunately this has been my plan all along, beauties, plus my girl Sugar in the final 6! I mean I have "final 2" deals with everyone here so it's ideal. Most weren't even initiated by me (I think I only said let's go all the way to Jefra early on) and how do you say no?!? so unless people connect a whole lot of dots I'm like the only people guaranteed for the F5. On the flip side, it's completely bad news b/c no one finds me at all threatening rofl -_- even though I've been playing the hardest. However, my mystery game likeableness has won me a bazillion games in the past so you never know.

Here's where we stand:

Matt- seen as a challenge threat/leader, has idol
Sugar- no one likes her, last brawn
Jefra- aggressive, brain sympathizer
Heidi- no one has strong ties to her or trusts her
JQ- hot mess <3 but a friendly guy
Jay- ?? reliable and nice ally ??

JQ is melting down to me about us not being able to make it, and I keep telling him to relax. I'm not one of the best players on here for nothing lol. Jefra and Sugar are going at it, Heidi wants to take Matt out, others are trying to flush his idol, and I need to probably take out Jefra or Matt tonight which may be hard to do. Good thing we are all in a "final 3" Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:35 am

I'm over the moon that Heidi <3 won immunity otherwise her name would've gotten thrown around as an option since she's not that social. Her scoring the winning point with Brett Clouser<3333 

This is my ride or die moment now. MY plan (yes MINE, not Jefras lol) that has taken some time to get going using the people I've made sure are still in the game to maximize my success here. But now it's time..the time Matt gets a majority of the votes. Or will he?!?

So much could go wrong!

Will JQ or Heidi leak it? Will Matt idol? Will this come back to hurt me if Matt tells Jefra I said I would vote her and they vote me? Can I trust this f3? How do I prepare the fallout for lying to Sugar and Jefra if this works? What do I do if Matt stays since he will challenge whore and I risk him not honoring the f2 deal we had? What if I get 6th and suffer my worst mystery game placement ever? 

I'm not seen as a jury threat....YET so I'd still think if people hear something this vote, Matt wouldn't just straight up go for me but you never know. There's always a risk.

Regardless I'm probably going to get yelled at after tribal lol. Can't wait to get exposed or depart from the game Sad

Get the popcorn ready. Sugar is outlasting a beauty! And if I get my way, another one after that Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Omg Jefra ruining me again and making Matt paranoid!!!!! -_- she's killing me!!!

Jefra Bland
Thu 24 Mar - 14:53:19    Topic: Re: Answers

I told him I was scared because you/Heidi/Joaquin have high post counts and none of you had messaged me.  

Maybe that will cause him to play the idol on me just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:50 pm

I'm doing Matt SO dirty right now as we figure out the vote. I cannot believe I am lying so bad but I need to figure out what is happening with his idol in order to know if I'm actually going to vote him out.

I have to be circuitry and wires at this point Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Matt left as I planned and his post about someone really really playing him....well that was yours truly. Sad

I can start breathing normally now because I really don't see the other 4 people left in the game plotting against me (well they can try but I've outplayed them yet again) until maybe final 3 so I just need to plan out the best scenario that gets me in the finals and a win. Just need to keep playing up why other people left in the game have more jury votes than me. And tbh it's probably true since I've been so UTR.

After the vote I pulled Jefra aside and asked her not to kill me. Her reply:

Quote :
Are we like screwed now? Or should I say me? Lol

My answer, I'd say so lol. Not only do you have the entire brain vote, but now Matt is sympathetic to you. My game is all about painting huge mural bulls-eyes on the backs of everyone else. So far? It seems to be working.

Sugar told me she had given up hope now that Matt is out, so if she wants to, that's fine by me. She should be jumping for joy I've been looking out for her all game.

Let's see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:37 pm

Well it's the final 5. Time to really start cementing myself in the finals. I went all out for the immunity challenge and ended up winning it!! I needed to have an immunity win under my belt and I wanted to ensure I could have the opportunity to vote out anyone I'd like to. Now I can make sure an immunity threat does NOT stand in my way of making it to the end.

Jefra seems like the obvious vote due to the fact that she is seen in a really positive light with the jury. But more importantly, she likely doesn't think too highly of me right now. I did completely screw up her game =/ and ever since she's just been very accusatory and not understanding. Not that she needs to be, but it's called faking it for survival lol.

The issue I forsee with Jefra going is the Heidi/Sugar connection. JQ is clueless that it's those 2 who talk, not Heidi/Jefra. I don't want a tie at F4 and I need to figure out how to flip those 2 against each other. Really I just need to make a plan and get something in place so I can work with the f4 immunity winner and position myself for the end game. I don't want everything I've done to come crumbling down just short of a win.

Jefra is the logical choice b/c I don't think I can beat her in like a fastest poster scenario, so you have to strike when you can, but this just may the one vote I look back on with a tiny bit of regret.

I know I'm in the final 4 and now I need to make sure each and every person left wants JAY BYARS in the finale! I'm in the home stretch....
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Private convo from earlier with JQ on the F5 vote (read bottom to top):

Quote :
Jay Byars

Sun 27 Mar - 13:38:25    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
Looks like Jeff changed the immunity time to 9 PM eastern tonight, FYI so we both are on. Don't tell the girls

Jay Byars

Sun 27 Mar - 11:35:22    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
ok! Done deal. I will vote her as well. Sorry I wasn't on.

We gotta make sure come f4 we flip Heidi and Sugar against each other!

Joaquin Souberbielle

Sat 26 Mar - 23:35:24    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
Heidi agreed on the board to vote Jefra. I didn't confirmed with her but I'm voting Jefra now. She has to go immediately.

Joaquin Souberbielle

Sat 26 Mar - 23:05:45    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
PM Sugar. Talk to her. We need her to vote with us to get rid of Jefra. I pmed her and told her to keep hush and there is a plan in motion and I need her agreeance to help pull it off. That way we can use Sugar for a vote, kick Jefra out.

Joaquin Souberbielle

Sat 26 Mar - 23:01:12    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
Man. I'm down to do Jefra. I said it before I wouldn't feel comfortable with her going to f4 with Heidi. At least keeping Sugar leaves all kinds of opportunities. Congrats on Idol preemie!

Jay Byars

Sat 26 Mar - 20:22:32    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
I ended up doing the challenge and am feeling good about winning it. My laptop clock was timed to the forum right haha. I am thinking more and think Jefra really should go, she has the brain votes and is better in challenges than Heidi or Sugar seem to be.

At final 4 then, we can reassure to Heidi that Sugar will win in the finals and if we put enough pressure on Sugar (with us "saving" her) she will side with us. Regardless, one of the ladies should flip to preserve their game cuz worst case I will force a tie with you in the final 4. Although, I think that scenario is extremely unlikely to happen.

Let me know what you think man. Hope you've been having a good weekend.

Jay Byars

Sat 26 Mar - 13:59:14    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5
Sugar or Jefra right?

Jefra told me that I'm supposed to PM you lol.

Based on post counts, Jefra is the only one to have done immunity so far.

Private convo with Sugar on the F5 vote (read bottom to top):

Quote :
Jay Byars

Sun 27 Mar - 13:43:49    Topic: Re: Hi!
Thank you  I feel the same about you.

I don't really see myself having much of a shot to win tho. People probably hate that we are so close lol (and are just now realizing it as they go home!)

We can see which of them wins immunity too. I just hope JQ and Heidi aren't like a f2 deal or something. :/

Sugar Kiper

Sun 27 Mar - 13:41:08    Topic: Re: Hi!
Well the way I see it I want you to win if I can't. And I think Heidi and Joaquin are both threats to you. I feel like they could both pull a story out of their game to win. Maybe Heidi more than Joaq. That would be my ideal next target but I'll do whatever you do <3

Jay Byars

Sun 27 Mar - 11:36:38    Topic: Re: Hi!
Thanks! Yep, she has to go. F4 here we come

We will need to figure out who to do next too. What do you think?

Sugar Kiper

Sat 26 Mar - 23:39:09    Topic: Re: Hi!
Congrats!! I am so glad you beat her! I got close to that I had 510 but IDK if any were against the rules. So joaquin tells me he is voting jefra. with you that should be the 3 I need. She definitely has the win if she makes the finals, having voted with the brains a couple times. she must have been friendlier with them than we knew. And matt. It makes sense now. any of you could beat me <3

Jay Byars

Sat 26 Mar - 20:59:03    Topic: Re: Hi!
Perfect!! <3

Sugar Kiper

Sat 26 Mar - 20:44:08    Topic: Re: Hi!
I hope I did good I went all out too!! Gotta beat her to make that final 4 <3

Jay Byars

Sat 26 Mar - 20:19:18    Topic: Re: Hi!
I went all out on this challenge cuz I saw Jefra did it. As long as she doesn't win, you are completely good since everyone wants to vote her out!

Then we are in the freaking final 4!! Ahh!! Very Happy

Awkward convo with Jefra regarding her vote out at F5 (read bottom to top):

Quote :
Jay Byars

Sun 27 Mar - 13:50:40    Topic: Re: Answers
I am waiting to see if people can confirm if they have already voted or not. If everyone is already in, and there's nothing to be done, I will probably vote you so I don't go next.

Jefra Bland

Sun 27 Mar - 13:21:58    Topic: Re: Answers
Are you voting me?

Jefra Bland

Sun 27 Mar - 13:21:02    Topic: Re: Answers
So Joaquin is voting me out? He told me he was voting sugar

Jay Byars

Sun 27 Mar - 11:47:56    Topic: Re: Answers
Sorry for not being around. I saw JQ posted about Sugar, but I know she wants you out.

People seem to see you as the next big threat after Matt with jury votes and whatnot. I feel responsible for this position cuz of the Matt move. :/

Jefra Bland

Sun 27 Mar - 0:54:08    Topic: Re: Answers
JQ said he was voting sugar

Jefra Bland

Sat 26 Mar - 23:26:36    Topic: Re: Answers
Am I being voted out?

Jay Byars

Sat 26 Mar - 19:17:43    Topic: Re: Answers
I had 525. Were we the only ones who did it?
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Jefra's out. Hello Final 4. Very Happy

I just need to decide who to take out this round.....my mind is going back and forth and really none of them are safe. AT ALL. lol. It's going to come down to who can I argue the best case against with the jury and who do I believe will 100% take me there should they win the f3 competition. My loyalty is too myself and like I've been saying the whole game, my positioning.

Basically, I will tell all of them how I want them to vote and then they will do what I say...lol!

I would like to win this immunity though just so in the 1% chance the remaining cast decides to gang up on me, I am set and in the final 3 to fight for myself.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:10 pm

It's just a little bit before the f4 immunity challenge and I still don't know what to do...... Sad

When in doubt, run a list of pros/cons.

Sugar:

PROS-has made it explicitly clear I am her final 2 choice and she isn't much of a challenge threat (that she has bothered to reveal up until this point).

Quote :
You have my word on my father's life! If I survive this vote my end game plan doesn't change, I'm taking you all the way. I think Joaq will be easier to beat at final 3 challenge. But as long as it/s me and you and one other I truly don't care. We got this <3

And sorry if I shocked you with giving my word on someone's life. I've never done that either but I've never got this far before! I've been waiting to give that promise to someone just to show good faith. It's nice after all this time to finally figure out who my buddy is.

The other 2 really haven't tried to take me in which is odd, since they knew there would need to be plays made at final 4. and if they start now it's too late. That's their fatal game move and I'm actually excited now cause we can probably get to the finals. I already know who I wanna go with, I don't care if you beat me. The immunity is blank so I have no idea whats in store. I would say Joaquins probably more of a threat? hopefully they both lose tho LOL.

CONS-being the only brawn left/surviving is something a jury might respect and I could lose the jury vote and the fact that she is constantly lying....see bold above about JQ. Makes me wonder if she is lying to me about the f2.

Heidi:

PROS-would literally be the easiest person to beat in the end hands down.

CONS-haven't spoken with her as much and I'm not as confident she would take me to the end should she win the final 3 comp (even though going to the end has heavily been implied), and she knows survivor so she could edge me out should the challenge involve that. She may be the biggest challenge player left too.

JQ:

PROS- was really my first F2 and I can show loyalty by bringing him and he would definitely take me to the end. He has been sloppy with jury management and lying. He's not as close to the other 2 girls, so if he was with me in the final 3 the girls SHOULD take me over him. I was the leader of the two of us and the jury knows it.

CONS- very social player and could've built up strong relationships with the jury. I'd likely lose Tyler's vote for sure if he was next to me. If there's a bitter jury, JQ is a friendly person and he'd beat me. Although if they are going to be bitter, anyone would beat me.

confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Decisions, decisions.....I need to make sure tonight that whoever STAYS will unquestionably and unwaveringly take me to the final 2. I've never played a game quite like this before! Normally I am scrambling to even find ONE person willing to take me in a game haha.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Cannot believe I wasted my time doing that freaking immunity. And I lost!!! Ugh. By a huge margin LOL. Props to Heidi. That IQ of hers...wow!!

Time to go suck up to her now and of course I had just come to the conclusion that I needed to vote her out. I NEED to make her take me to the final 2. This may be the first time in this game I am very, very worried about making finals!

And now I have to vote out Sugar or JQ...Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Well the girls both pushed voting JQ to me. Do I tie it or not is the question....if I do that makes Heidi upset and then I'm at 50/50 odds of not being taken to the end.

Sugar shared this gem regarding JQ, which made me hesitate for a split second:

Quote :
He came to me saying that he wanted to target you next cause you're a jury threat and you haven't pissed anyone off. Please don't say anything cause I don't wanna go if they turn around and target me instead, but that's good he thinks he can tell me that. Heidi hasn't said anything. What do we do? Tell her? If you talk to her don't let her know I told you this either in case she's going along with it. I haven't heard from her tho.

Heidi told me to vote Joaquin. She said she's gonna "try to convince you" lol.  So let's vote JQ then. only fair since he didn't come to challenge anyway? I have the PM but yeah he basically said he thinks he's pissed off more people than you and that you're a jury threat. And if Heidi's on board it don't matter we got him Very Happy vote JQ then?

I know Sugar lies and she's conveniently mentioning this now. He probably does think that but I do think he was also playing her? I don't know wtf to do right now.

I am just PRAYING Heidi is being honest in our room. There is a STRONG case against Sugar being in the finals and I will push that to Heidi tomorrow should she win the challenge.

Part of me also thinks, what if Heidi/Sugar vote me? They think I vote JQ, and then JQ votes me or Sugar. Then goodbye to me....but they are unnecessarily lying to me which is poor jury management.

I'm missing Jefra and Matt right about now....Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:18 am

So I slept on my decision for the F4 vote and usually I wake up with a lot of clarity. Not so much right now...

I absolutely love JQ. His positive attitude, humor, our bond since day 1, and I could go on and on. The thought of writing his name down makes me disgusted with myself but there's a few problems if I tie it:

1. He may not even be on for the TB challenge
2. Heidi knows I lied when I said I already voted and may not take me
3. Sugar will know I voted against her and will not take me
4. If what Sugar told me is truly what JQ believes about me, I'm letting someone in the final 3 who won't take me....

The positives of tying it?
1. I stay loyal to my f2 and don't look AS bad playing as selfishly as I have been. I will look like an even bigger jerk sending THREE people I had f2 deals with to the jury too -_-
2. I do believe he was playing Sugar and would take me for sure
3. My conscience feels good
4. If I can't win the game, I would love if JQ did!

My solution? If you can call it that....I confronted JQ (even though I said I wouldn't leak that) via PM about the comments I heard he was making about me. I'm hoping if he knows my reasoning or if he's going to be inactive, we can end on good terms for me voting him out. Ideally he'd be like just vote me out (like how he was at the Tyler thing). I hate even thinking that this is a possible fix especially b/c I doubt he wants me out. I would feel better about the vote if I knew in my gut that Heidi and Sugar will both take me to the end 100%, but I don't know that right now since they've talked all game. This was my greatest fear when I flipped on Matt and Jefra.

I'm probably doing all of this and will then be taken out at F3. Or who knows, maybe the girls lied and I'm out now! You never know...
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:53 am

Well my confrontation didn't go as planned
(see below). I mistakenly told Heidi I already voted lol so I'll have to backtrack on that if I tie for JQ.

My options are:
Omg I put the wrong name
Or my vote never went through 

Both are ohh so believable. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Jay Byars
Mon 28 Mar - 10:42:02    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5

Thanks dude. Ya it's apparent there is lying by Sugar happening. I don't like it at all.

And you got it man. I don't go on hearsay and we've been in this so long together we have to finish it up!
Joaquin Souberbielle
Mon 28 Mar - 10:29:03    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5

im here, i will be here tonight for sure. i had a feeling i was going to be an issue sooner or later and they would want me gone. sugar messaged me last night and she mentioned your name, just an fyi. if what you are saying is true then they are basically telling me this, so it throws me off and they vote me out. but yeah, i am indeed voting for her. i hate this miscommunication but you have my word. so here is hoping for the best. thanks so much for the support.
Jay Byars
Mon 28 Mar - 10:24:36    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5

I understand it man. I just wanted to tell you what I was hearing since I don't keep anything from you. It just made me doubt and panic, ya know?

Will you be around from 7-9 eastern for a tiebreaker?
Joaquin Souberbielle
Mon 28 Mar - 10:19:27    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5

i never said no such thing at all. but if that's how they want to play then so be it. i was 100% with you all the way, i am writing sugar's name down and that is my 100% word. if i am to go today, then good luck. i hope you are on board with me and understand my loyalty to you.
Jay Byars
Sun 27 Mar - 23:39:54    Topic: Re: plan to get into the f5

Please keep this between us. I think the girls voted you out....

I am also hurting bro. Have you been telling them I needed to go after Jefra and that I was the biggest jury threat and you'd be 100% writing my name down for this vote?

Dude I woulda never written your name down EVER or said that about you 

I'm like torn up man cuz you aren't on.
Jay 
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:11 pm

Well I'm in the final 3!!! I always knew I would be, but now I wait to see if JQ or Sugar joins myself and Heidi. If JQ loses, I may be in BIG trouble. Heidi knows I'm being sketchy and I could've messed everything up.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm

I am sitting here observing the tiebreaker challenge happen between JQ and Sugar. I do the challenge, send it to JQ, and then watch my game go down the drain as JQ lost and was sent home. FML.

This is going to go down as a moment in my gaming history that I will never forget. I decide for once to have a heart, and ruined a FOR SURE opportunity that I would be brought to the end. But no, I go feeling guilty for voting out JQ and thinking about jury votes and sending out three f2s in a row. Now I am left with one final 3 member who thinks I'm "shady" and the other I just voted out and completely betrayed.

I am EMBARRASSED by playing with my heart for JQ and cannot believe I threw everything away to try to save him. I am so STUPID!!! It is unacceptable for me to make these mistakes. It really is Sad

I have no clue what to do at this point, I basically have to win immunity or I am out. This was EXACTLY the position I was trying to avoid the entire game and here I am. It's why I played so dirty to prevent it. And now I am in an even worse position since last night as I've pissed the two girls off. I could've kept any number of people in and at least made finals, now I will come up just short.

Ohh well Sad #maybeIshouldvestucktomodelinginsteadofsurvivor #beautiesarentalwaysthesmartest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next