HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your Confessional Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:47 am

Really really happy to have made the jury! Even more happy that two people I didn't speak to once are NOT jury. Bye brawn. The only one who is useful to me is Sugar who is giving me info like none other:

Quote :
I learned a lot tonight in this position, Jay. I think the doors will close in a couple votes if we don't strike. I still want to go with that plan you guys made but for the next vote..
matt made me think tonight, when he said that we can't vote too many brains out cause then you and him won't be able to save me anymore. So that means Heidi will vote me out. But she told me that she wants to vote you and Matt out eventually. This was towards the beginning. She also tells everyone Matt has the idol. Then again tonight when she said I replaced Morgan with her and Joaquin I got the impression she wants to make a move soon. I feel like we need to do something about this I just don't know what u know? I think Penner could be the answer but he might be pissed about this blindside.

This is tough but I think in my gut it tells me I should reveal this before it's too late. and now that we played the game for awhile together I know I want to take this all the way. my only suggestion cause I'm blanking is we make Penner have no choice but to come with me and you and Matt, and maybe Tyler will keep around? idk. if we do this wrong we're gone. I say we pick a few Brains off then try something. I just want you to know we have to have Matt cause I think Heidi's got other plans. It's too risky to not vote out a brain first but we have to start planning the big one. I had to think about this first, tonight was crazy. Please tell me what you think tomorow ! I'll be on when I get up , I do not have work tomorrow.

Let's see some other updates:
-Matt asked me for a real f2
-I realized I'm in rooms with Matt that also include Heidi, Jefra and Sugar individually. I guess we are playing the ladies lol. I'm keeping Matt close b/c he's a bigger target than me and could use the idol for my benefit potentially
-Not feeling great about my ties to Tyler and Penner anymore; they realize I'm more pro beauty I think but I'll do my best to honor my word
-I am still confident most of the beauty members trust/like me best out of our group
-Sugar wants to go with me to the end (and I know that her and Matt made a fake f2, which I learned from both parties)

I also know a big move will likely go down soon. It's too chaotic not to and I need to make sure I'm not a casualty of the crossfire. It's just going to come down to gathering as much info as I can, building trust, and making the right decisions at the right time.

As for this first vote of merge, I don't even care anymore who goes tbh unless it's me. I can make anything work at this point....but from what I've heard....Neleh, Heidi, Tasha or Matt should be most concerned. I'm always worried it's me though when there are so many variables.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Tash ended up leaving at tribal council which was the best possible outcome for me for a number of reasons. Mainly no one had tabs on her except perhaps Penner and it's good to isolate him in case I need his vote later. I have tabs on Penner and Tyler. Tyler is in contact with a number of beauties besides me and Sugar. Matt watches Neleh and Jefra does the same with Lisa. I wonder if it's possible to have another cohesive vote if everyone is protecting their side deal. I know I'll do the best I can for mine.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:32 pm

I did something last night I usually do in games once a season for a number of reasons. GO MIA. Here's why:

-To gather info. When you aren't on, everyone under the sun PMs you updates. I had 20 PMs I had to sift through. I needed to fact check and see where true loyalties lie so I can map out my long-term plan....which still isn't clear in my mind of what I should do. O_O
-To seem not as active and lower my target. I don't want people realizing I'm connected and if I appear less active it may make them inclined to keep me in or take me in front of a jury.
-Throw off suspicion on my ID. I posted as myself late on IMDb to ensure no one realizes it's me. If people find me out, I jump to target #1which I'm normally flattered by, but don't want that element thrown in here.

So that's why I did what I did. And man did I miss out LOL! Penner announcing/implying I tipped him off made me smile because it stirs the pot and I can twist things to my favor.

Matt shared:

Quote :
Penner is throwing you under the bus hardcore. He is hinting publicly that someone told him we were voting him and he told me in a PM it was you. I don't know if he told others in private the same thing. I feel like he wants us to vote for him. Maybe they have a plan to lure us to vote the person who will be idoled.

I just asked Jeff if I can give the idol on my way out if I get voted out with it. Hopefully he says yes and I can leave it with you if they get me tonight. Usually I would be upset, and I'm not super happy. I just feel at peace with the fact that I leave behind a good group of people and I just hope you guys stick together. I knew he was talking about you when he made the post on the thread, that's why I went on the defence.

JQ shared:

Quote :
i am just reading up on all that nonsense now. evidently it looked liked penner is hinting on the board that someone from the beauty tribe warned him and whatnot.

we can't let matt know that this is true. you have admitted to me that you are close to penner and that is not my business to tell at all and i won't tell it. your secret is safe here. however, we have to regroup. tbh! if matt believes any of this, it will be trouble for us.

Tyler shared:

Quote :
thanks! Penner told us (the former brains tribe) that it was you who had informed him of the plan before the challenge, but he didn't want to put you in danger by exposing your name in the open area.

He didn't say it as a bad thing, he was bumped that you were not there to show everyone that he was telling the truth and that Sugar said bad things about the beauties. Your name, Joaquin's and Jefra are not heard in a negative light

It feels good to know people are looking out for me. I also liked that Penner said he trusted me and I was straightforward on the board. I'm trying to be!! I thought he might be mad, but him having a good impression of me is nice to know if he goes to jury. He just needs to not leak info. I hate that because it's unnecessary.

I am still trying to look out for my brain boys but I'm not sure yet where our vote will fall ultimately. I made a last minute pitch for Neleh to go, despite Penner's breach of trust. I need as many open options as possible so I'm in a favorable position at all times. I'm watching Jefra too and want to limit her options. I don't like her Lisa thing since Lisa blows me off and I don't particularly care for her.

I don't think I'll go home during this vote but I don't want to lose Matt or Sugar right now either....I guess we will find out soon.......
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Final 9!!! The halfway point! Neleh ended up going which wasn't a shock and Lisa misplayed her idol which is always good to see since I have absolutely no communication with the woman.

Games have a list of things that need to happen in my mind. On the agenda for today, plant doubt and stir some stuff up. For anyone who knows me, and how I play, I throw out a lot of scenarios to get people to think, to see inter-relationship dynamics, to play out the future of this game with them where they can envision themselves in the f2 with yours truly. Once they see it, buy-in, we are impenetrable. I may say so and so is so good at challenges and you can't beat them in the F3 or I may say, those 2 have the possibility to flip the vote on us, or that person has X amount of jury votes. It's all stuff I wholeheartedly believe and based in truth but it's all stuff that will never happen while I am still in the game since I won't allow it and any problems for me will be removed.

So I spent the day telling Matt that basically every beauty has hinted to wanting him out. I told JQ I worry about Tyler in the long-term and his challenge abilities and jury votes. I pointed out the Jefra/Lisa connection. Just little things here and there to further myself.

The problem with what I have been doing now after I stepped away for a moment and thought about it is that I'm being a little too sloppy and too forthcoming. Not only will I get heat when these people are evicted, but I'm doing so much of it because I GENUINELY AM NOT SURE WHO I AM TRULY WANTING TO MAKE IT TO THE END WITH. My game is turning into something I'm completely unfamiliar with and that is the taking it week by week, vote by vote approach. I'm making decisions in the moment and rolling with it. This is just something that takes me out of my comfort zone. What I do know and want to happen is that a brain needs to go home. #teambeautyforever
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Quote :
Tuesday March 22nd: NO CHALLENGE

Thanks again for this, Hen!! Xo

Enjoy your trip.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Thanks gurl xoxo

Congrats on making it this far. And so far, no Quentin Tarantino around to say I am rigging for you rofl
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:08 am

Thank you and exactly! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 am

Well it's time for me to start getting dirty which you'd think that as many times as I've backstabbed people on here it wouldn't always make me feel so sick. What's the deal with that and why do I keep playing these games when I know it will always come to this. Sad

Part of me is also like, do I care about winning this game? If I care, Matt does need to go. If I take him out, my odds at making F2 do go down since I'm not exactly 100% confident anyone else would for sure take me to the end. My other end deal options are JQ and Jefra who I seem to have fairly decent odds against. Jefra is too close to Lisa for my liking and JQ is too close to Tyler. I literally don't know what to do. I'm torn on actually wanting to be a juror or winning. I'm tired of runner-up though so whatever scenario I go with, that can't happen.

I think what I'm leaning toward right now is a brain going next. Then Jefra's going to want to hit Matt and I don't believe I want him going at F8 so I may tip him off to idol.

Here's what Jefra has been up to:

Me:
Quote :
Do you think we are still in an ok spot? It's hard to tell and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize it.

Her:
Quote :
We are in a good spot....to make it far but not win.

Me:
Quote :
that's my fear. We gotta take someone to the end we can beat in that last challenge too. I'm definitely not as good as the 3 who keep winning them.

Her:
Quote :
Same. Neleh was really weak. We could work with Joaquin if he isn't terrible or Lisa or hell Sugar but Sugar has a high probability of winning if she skates to the f2 just because she's the last brawn.

MATT
TYLER
PENNER

all need to go as challenge threats.

We just need people here willing to vote out Matt.

We have:

Me
You
Sugar
Heidi
Joaquin
Matt
Lisa
Tyler
Penner

Left.

We would need 5-3 to get him out at final 8.

If we had me/you/Lisa/Tyler we would just need to sway one of Heidi/Joaquin/Sugar to vote out Matt.

We really need to create a solid F3 and F5 deal so we can have a majority through the rest of the game.

Me:
Quote :
Exactly. It seems JQ/Heidi are the worst in challenges so they'd be ideal I just don't know where their heads are at. Sugar I believe likes Matt and I'm scared to keep Lisa/Tyler in too close to the end cuz if a brain makes it we won't, and with underdog jury votes locked, they win.

I think we can't breathe a word of this or trying to flip anyone until right after the F8 comp. Nothing can leak out cuz of the idol.

Jefra:
Quote :
I am so scared that JQ/Heidi would be opposed to take out Matt. I think we make a final 5 deal with JQ/Heidi/Lisa. We approach Lisa with a f3 deal. I say Lisa because she's easy to beat in challenges and the only way we get her to really work with us to form a majority would be to offer her something big.

We can also offer either Heidi or JQ a f3 as well to cover our tracks.

I kind of want to get my hands dirty. Lol

And ding, ding, ding. This is when I realize Jefra's plan cannot happen. Do you really think after I've been playing the entire game to keep me in the best position at all times, that'd I make a f3 with someone who would NOT take me to the end? Sorry, not happening. I can't believe Jefra was stupid enough to say that to me. I mean I knew that's what she has wanted all along so I'd be mad if she wasn't straight up about it, but come on LOL. Lisa doesn't even reply to PMs and I've dropped enough hints to Jefra about it that she should know better.

I desperately want LISA out of this game at all costs. She's too close with Tyler and Jefra and not to me at all. I just can't make anyone see it. I've been bashing Lisa to Matt and JQ constantly but no one is seeing the light rofl. If Lisa/Tyler both stay in this round and Penner goes, I may have an issue of JQ/Jefra/Tyler/Lisa teaming up and wanting to me to join them at F8.

My gameplay is turning into one of isolation. I need people to not have connections that threaten me or outside of me and yes it's an extremely controlling tactic. I'm well aware I'm semi psychotic in games O_O

I'm also thinking about how to damage control as some of these people go out the door. Matt's idol is going to come in very handy since I'd like to see the brains out the door before he goes. Get ready to enjoy the show!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:57 pm

For the record, the next vote is going to be an absolute mess. JQ won't want it to be Tyler, Matt/Sugar seem to want to protect Penner, and Jefra won't vote against Lisa. Why are people ruining the set final 5 of beauty. It was too good to be true. Although, a brain will still go home this time so at least we all make top 8.

As a side note, I really like how much info Tyler <3 shares. He is a good ally. I think I've just been paranoid about him and his obviously well connected relationship to the brains, so I think I've been giving him a raw deal. He does seem to like working with me and JQ (granted it's not like he has much of a choice, but early on in the game he certainly did and liked us). Plus I always wondered if he suspected my identity like I am always able to tell his (even though he's done a GREAT job hiding it since I've pointed out his tells in previous games). I have a bad feeling people will want him out. I'm doing as much as I possibly can to bash Lisa. If she goes Jefra will be really really pissed. I don't want the brain who goes to be Tyler though.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Well, change of plans. Lisa lives to see another day. How annoying. I came online after JQ (what!) won immunity and had like 10 PMs. Jefra and JQ were saying I need to get in the beauty room ASAP and support voting Penner. Matt was telling me Tyler needs to go and then told me Penner was okay too. Sugar wants to go for Tyler.

I know when to quickly change direction (you don't win as many games as I have without knowing when to placate allies) since clearly no one is listening to me about Lisa and so I went straight to that room and posted Penner should go rofl. I'll make sure Sugar is okay with my decision too. Sorry, Penner. In my mind this betrayal is justified. I honestly would've fought harder for you if you weren't sharing info and name dropping me with everyone all the time Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:52 pm

UGH. My heart is legit breaking. I hate these games and I actually do love Penner!!!!

From Penner:

Quote :
Hey Jay. I'm coming to you with this information in confidence and needs to stay between us otherwise it could ruin potential plans. I want to tell you this because you came to me first, and have never lied to me about anything. Which I really appreciate. I want to return the favor.

Sugar has approached me on behalf of her and Matt, who also approached me yesterday suggesting they want to make a move on some beauties. I'm guessing the 2 of them want to work with the 3 brains. She hasn't named names yet but hinted toward Jeffra and Heidi because they didn't do the challenge which "shows confidence".

As appealing as this offer sounds. I do not want to work with either of them. Sugar is a conniving bitch and Matt is a big challenge threat so siding with them would be stupid. I would much rather work with you and whoever, if that's even an option even if I don't make it as far, just because someone like you is way more deserving of winning this game than them.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but who is your closest friend in this game? You don't have to answer, but if you can convince them to vote with you I can get the brains to vote as well and we could make a HUGE blindside against Matt. If he has the idol it would be even sweeter.

I consider you my main ally in this game. Tyler is a close #2 but I talk to you more than I do him. I'm telling you this because I want you to know that as long as I'm in this game you have that much more of a chance of making it to the end, because you know exactly who all my enemies are and who I want out. I would take you to the end if that ball was ever in my court. I would just be happy to make it farther in the game, and I would have you to thank for that if it were to happen. I am extremely loyal and would even promise to quit joining IMDB games forever if I ever broke that promise.

I can screen shot any of their messages if you feel I am lying in any way. Let me know what you think.

Help!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm getting the sense something is quite off. It may even be me out the door, but if so, WOW all my allies did a terrific job harassing me to vote out Penner. My paranoia is setting in b/c Matt asked me if I suspected anything. I didn't initially, but now I sure do. Post counts keep creeping up.

Everyone in the game keeps asking me if I have someone I trust most, or who would make a move. The problem is the person I trust most is Matt. And he's also the one everyone wants to make a move against rofl. Maybe I trust him the most because I haven't heard of any info I've told him leaking and maybe it's because I know that brain and some of the others will never let him get anywhere near the end.

Should I survive to top 8, it is imperative for my future success in the game that Lisa or Tyler go home. I worry about JQ/Jefra/Lisa/Tyler teaming up. I should hear about it b/c they'd add me as a 5th, but I'm not opposed to making Matt use his idol to prevent this group from forming. Then I scoop in and pick up the pieces.

I reconnected with Heidi last night and she also seems to want to go to the end with me. And honestly, she's looking like my best choice at this point LOL. I'm paranoid about JQ and Jefra. I am such a hot mess. My mood and plans change at the drop of a hat sometimes haha.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Penner left and basically made JQ, Sugar and Lisa all look awful rofl. (I'm also still working to enlarge targets on Jefra and Matt too. Tyler's I'm downplaying because he's been a great ally and Lisa is the brain who is going next!) It's a small miracle that Penner didn't blast me, but I didn't intentionally try to hurt or lie to the guy. Ever. Hopefully this trend will continue as I send people out the door. They like me when they leave and as they go to the jury they think wow...Jay is playing us all and doing a fantastic job of it.

I mean, I do think I'm pretty good at these games Wink Time to go back to work...top 8 isn't the time to slow down!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Quote :
To: Jay Byars
Posted: Today at 19:53:09
Subject: Re: hey!
I really hope you win. I put Sugar and Joaquin on blast so you wouldn't be a target once beauties start to go Smile

Good luck!

<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 am

I really should post all of the stuff Jefra is sending me. She is really going to town LOL. Tyler showing me their room too <3. I see exactly what she's doing. She's setting herself up to be the brain savior and then uses me and Lisa to get to the finals. Well good for her, but I can run circles around what she's trying to do any day. She doesn't even realize who she is playing with! I get to be in the best position come final 3, sorry.

Tyler won immunity which is great. Here's what's going to happen. Some with vote out Sugar or Matt. I will tell Matt to idol the person getting votes. Goodbye Lisa.

My plan? I flush an idol while keeping an ally in who has my back 100% and send home someone I don't talk to and has Jefra and Tyler's. Seems like a win-win to me. This is going to be FUN! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Jefra is foiling my plans yet again. Now Matt won't be idoling most likely. At least Lisa SHOULD be going....why don't people just let me handle things, stfu and not give up info. Is it that hard to ask? 

#beautyisacursesometimes
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:41 pm

#staystrong
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Thank you BFF Hen. Are you blogging about this game?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 pm

I wanted to, but I felt weird about talking to myself lol.

I did write ONE blog, about one particular player in this game, i just had to get it out of me rofl
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:02 pm

How do you think I feel bitching by myself in here? Razz

These people are going to hate me afterward lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

LOL I am surprised no one has guessed you correctly yet. At least I dont think so. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Who have people guessed?

They'll get me once my confessionals air in the episodes!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Probst
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Some weird guesses, like, Some people think you're Kevin DDTea rofl or another "sweet gay guy" Laughing

I am deleting this convo before I open up the forum btw Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Omg lol!!!!!! Ya you can delete it all =]
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

rofl just realized I typed yeah to you like 'ya,' how I've been talking all game to hide my typing. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next