Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Private Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:06 pm

I told Jefra we might be able to vote out Sugar and she said:

Jefra Bland wrote:
Hopefully. I'm down for it. Joaquin won't reply to me.

Is this true or is it something she says so she will be able to justify her voting me out due to a lack of communication?

The other thing I thought is that you can tell Matt that you are thinking about voting Sugar anyway. If he uses his idol to save her then you will know how close these two are, but the idol will be out. Then you need Heidi to have majority, so just tell her that you need to break their duo and it should be an easy ride for you till f4! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 pm

I'm talking to the dipshit now, what is she talking about?

yea i will message matt to see where his head is.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 pm

From: Jefra Bland To: Joaquin Souberbielle Posted: Today at 10:08 pm Subject: Re: Hey hey Quote message I'm in for voting sugar. We just need Jay to confirm and we will have 4 with Tyler's vote. wrote:
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Jefra doesn't want to go Sugar. She didn't say a name to me but she didn't seem down for Sugar. Matt seems pretty confident on his votes and is questioning me on why I'm being weird about not going for Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
jefra just pmed me, she is on board with still voting sugar. i made it seemed that i wanted to wait for the right time because of fear of what matt would think or say. don't know if she is telling me the honest truth or not though. matt pmed me, he of course wants to do Ty.

Yeah, it makes sense. If you could reassure Jefra that you are 100% voting out Sugar, then that would be awesome, cause it seems like she really wants to have your confirmation on that. And if you actually vote Sugar out, then just tell her it's you three beauties all the way till f3 and you can use me as your pawn
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:11 pm

so should we go for sugar or jefra?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Guys, don't put your game in danger for me! Just promise me you'll make it to finals so I will have a hard time choosing who to vote for! Smile

Thanks for working with me, it was amazing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:15 pm

We can if you want to, but I think it's in our best interest to give her one more round. 1- Tyler can easily win the next challenge, Sugar will 99% not even be here and if she is here, it's 99% she doesn't win. That's all I have really Laughing wrote:

come on man, so we just give up like that? what if I passed the immunity to you?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:16 pm

matt wrote that ^
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:

come on man, so we just give up like that? what if I passed the immunity to you?

That would be really nice of you, but you know I can't ask you that. It would put a huge target on your back and people would go for us both (which would benefit my game, but not sure how it could affect yours)
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 pm

SO AM I REALLY SUPPOSED TO VOTE YOU OUT TONIGHT? Crying or Very sad I CAN'T, I THINK I AM JUST GOING TO FORFEIT AND QUIT.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:31 pm

ty, talk to me, please?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Smile I am writing my answer to Jeff's question!

Don't quit for any reason, and vote whatever is best, really! It has been a pleasure working with you both, so I won't hold it against either of you!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Tyler, I don't know what to say except the votes aren't there I don't think and it sucks. We should've planned better. There is the option of JQ giving his necklace up but that's his call and it would cause a huge upset. No one knows where Jefra stands either.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:36 pm

I FUCKING HATE THIS. ALL I HAVE IS JAY AT THIS POINT, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN KEEP UP
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

HOLD ON GIVE ME A SECOND, I AM THINKIN ABOUT SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4