Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:58 pm

Lisa and Penner room:

Quote :
Jonathan Penner

Well it seems some of the beauties are looking to make a move this round. Hold off on your votes for now

Lisa Whelchel

So what's going on?

Jonathan Penner

It looks like most of the beauties want me gone but both sugar and Joaquin want to make a move. But have their own motives. They aren't telling me who they want to vote out

Jonathan Penner

Have eitheR of you voted yet?

Tyler Fredrickson

I want to vote out Sugar. She clearly is a malicious snake

Jonathan Penner

Well we need to be careful about this vote otherwise I'm a goner

Jonathan Penner

Are neither of you talking to any of them?

Lisa Whelchel

I am not

It's crazy how Penner keeps trusting Sugar after she fucked him so hard. Now he is complaining about him being the only one doing all the scrambling and suggesting to vote out Heidi (7 minutes before the deadline, the guy is crazy)

Lisa drew the amazing conclusion that one of us three is gone and Penner is accusing us of not helping him. I predict an explosion against me and Lisa, but I was away all day long, how could I have scrambled, even if I wanted to? Besides, he was the one suggesting to postpone voting until he gives us feedback.

Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:07 pm

TY TY. You are safe!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:08 pm

I READ OVER EVERYTHING AND I WILL TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION FOR OUR NEXT PLAN TO OFFICIALLY WORK.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks guys for keeping me! Smile

ok, so Lisa voted out Penner and I voted out Sugar. I don't understand why Sugar penaltied, but I'm pretty sure she wanted to vote me out and didn't. It makes sense I am the next target of the Beauties now, but at the same time, I can't trust Lisa one bit. I am worried we might come up with a plan and she'll run to Jefra or I don't know who and she'll tell them everything.

It's complicated. We need Lisa, but she is playing such a dangerous game. Like, why would she vote out Penner, just to show that she sides with the beauties? She is next after me... Anyway...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Fuck! Penner threw JQ under the bus! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Tyler, what in the world! We got you dude. No need to worry about it being you.

I sorta want Lisa to go and then we go for Matt. I do not get a good vibe from Lisa at all. Jefra's being shady af too.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Sugar penaltied because she thought she had time to do so, that's what she told me. you aren't going anywhere at all Ty, trust me. We can come up with something.

PENNER is a mess. I never had any intentions on helping this dude. It was all for information.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:25 pm

It's true what you told him about people saying stuff (that nobody trusts them).

I am just sharing with you info so that you will be able to use that to your advantage and advance when I'm no longer with you!

Right after the vote, Jefra sent me a pm, and I thought she wanted to confront me about my vote, but instead she wrote:

Quote :
Jefra Bland

Sun 20 Mar - 19:19:19 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
I can try. I'm a little nervous to put my neck out on the line since there are only 2 beauties I fully trust but unfortunately one of them has the idol so that's a beauty we would need to come after.

I think I can make this happen and we can be successful though!
And I replied:

Quote :
Tyler Fredrickson

Sun 20 Mar - 19:21:12 Topic: Re: hey new tribe mate!
So, if you don't mind me asking, Joaquin is NOT one of the two beauties you trust?

Without you telling me who has the idol, would you give me any advice as to whom I could approach?

I'm eager to see if she will tell me who has the idol and if she really wants to help me, who she would advise me to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Inbox :: Message From: Sugar Kiper To: Joaquin Souberbielle Posted: Today at 7:24 pm Subject: Re: lol Quote message I have never met a bigger baby in a game. we were the only ones trying to help his ass. I wouldn't have voted jefra OR Heidi but I kind of wanted to vote Tyler. I should have just waited. but at least we are both still here and I think people are still open to stuff. I hope you still wanna work with me I feel weird with my business hanging out there but I was trying to make sure I don't get 6th Sad wrote:

this girl seriously wants you out ty, but the things she says is very telling in that message.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Please give her 6th! Please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:33 pm

This Lisa and Sugar fighting is good I think. Makes them both bigger targets than you Tyler and then of course there is Matt.

No one is talking to me so I don't have any convos to share right now but I will later haha.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 pm

I think Joaquin needs to do some damage control, though what he told Penner is nothing too big or important, just regular stuff.

Lisa's way of confronting people is so unorthodox though...
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 7:05 pm

tyler, I really hope you pull off the win tonight so we can for sure pull off other moves in the game. I don't have time to participate in the challenge, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:11 am

Guys, Jefra is up to something: she asked for a room with me and Lisa and she is giving us info. I don't know if she plans to stick to the plan or if she's fishing us, but here's what she shared:

Quote :
Hey guys! I've been trying to reflect the bullets off of the both of you because you were the two I talked to the most when I switched to your tribe and I knew I didn't want to be with this whole beauty thing forever because let's be real that's boring. Laughing

Matt has the idol. I think he trusts me enough to tell me if he would play it. I am pretty sure I'm his #1 ally so I think he'd tell me.

I think if Matt plays the idol, we should cut Sugar since she's so much damn drama and I'm not sure if we can trust to get her to vote with us.

I know Jay will definitely vote with us. I think it may be possible for me to get Joaquin to vote with us since he has the connection with you Tyler and I may can tell him of the idol and how Matt is the obvious huge threat.

I'm going to push for sugar with the beauties this time but I may can secure votes to get rid of Matt if he doesn't play his idol.

So we know that Matt has the idol according to her and that she trusts Jay. I had told her about Joaquin so she thinks I might be able to convince you JQ to vote with us

Lisa brought up the idol and how it needs to be gone asap and Jefra replied:

Quote :
I totally agree with you and Matt definitely needs to be taken out. He is the biggest threat to all of us. I just don't know how we will do it with his idol here. I have a suspicion that he will play the idol tonight, based on Penner's comments.

And finally her opinion on Sugar and the two of you:

Quote :
(about Sugar and who she is with) I have no fucking idea. She is so wishy washy. I approached her and told her we needed to make a move last round and she was all like beauty unity and I am like.....umkay.

She already PM'd me and said she wanted to vote you or Tyler out this round so I guess she isn't playing to win.

Jay is on board because he is actually playing to win...I tried talking to Joaquin about it as well and he kind of just skipped around the subject and didn't say he was down. I am going to try him one more time.

Lisa asked Jefra to remind you that a tie would suck and that everyone would lose unanimously to Matt.

So, now we're waiting for immunity results.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:42 am

Whoa. Jefra is spilling all. Damn. Ya everytime I've spoken to her she's hinted about taking Matt out and I've been supporting it cuz eventually Tyler I knew we'd need to save you.

So what do you guys want to do? I'm still really not liking this Lisa/Jefra connection. She's turning on her #1 ally too. She is hardcore playing.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:45 am

If Matt wins immunity, then I'd suggest we'd vote out Sugar (I doubt Matt will use his idol on her?) or Heidi (same reason)

I guess Jefra will try to give us info regarding the idol, so if Matt decides to play it, then there is not much we can do.

Let's wait for the immunity results
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:08 am

YES! Good job Tyler Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:10 am

Yay!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:16 am

Jefra is saying she's voting Sugar and that she doesn't think Matt will use his idol on her
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:51 am

She's saying that to me as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Jefra is angry you guys are too afraid to make moves. She says Jay and Matt didn't vote with us because JQ and Heidi didn't want to vote Sugar out!

I know that Lisa was a liability though, so instead of going against Lisa, taking away her random ally that you can't control was actually the best move, so good one!
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:52 pm

so what's the plan tonight? I wish tyler had won though.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Did we screw things up too badly with Jefra or can we pull her in? The beauty room is saying you, Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 8:57 pm

That's nice of you! I placed that additional "tonight", so when I realized it, it was too late and I couldn't resubmit! But I'm glad you won it! Smile

Jefra sent me this:
Jefra Bland wrote:
Joaquin won't even respond to my or Jay's messages.  Jay wants Matt out of the game and his idol...

Matt says he isn't close to Sugar and would have voted her out if Jay would have communicated to him that he was voting her out.

He said if you win immunity tonight, he will push for Sugar to go and if they push for me to go instead, he will use the idol on me to save me...which would be a good thing to flush that idol.

I don't know if you guys want to use this to tell Matt that the target should be Jefra (having wanted to vote Sugar out and doing it as well) but in reality vote out Sugar. This way, Matt will think people will vote out Jefra, but in reality we'll vote out Sugar.

He might play his idol on Jefra and he will lose Sugar at the same time
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:05 pm

jefra just pmed me, she is on board with still voting sugar. i made it seemed that i wanted to wait for the right time because of fear of what matt would think or say. don't know if she is telling me the honest truth or not though. matt pmed me, he of course wants to do Ty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next