Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
+3
Neleh Dennis
Lisa Whelchel
Jeff Probst
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:37 pm

I hope some of these people wake up and try to work with us.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 pm

But why didn't anyone PM me or post in here "hey Penner, we are voting for Matt"?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:40 pm

To be honest, I didn't even know there was a deadline. Had I known that, I would have definitely reached out to you. Because it's true that last night we didn't really discuss, we threw Sugar's name there, but never agreed on a vote.

I'm sorry, Penner, my bad!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Jonathan Penner wrote:
Thank you, Jeff.

Everyone thinks I'm some big liar in this game BUT I HAVE NOT LIED ONCE TO ANYONE

When will someone start trusting me?

I believe you, Penner. I am really sorry you penaltied Sad
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

I just know Heidi is gonna start some shit with that statement. My game is done, I'm a sitting duck. Now with the idol gone they will vote me out, and then the remaining beauties will likely work with you 2 to get some of their own out,
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:53 pm

I don't think your game is done.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 pm

I think some people from the beauties are smart enough and won't just hand the game to Matt. If the three of us stick together, then we can work things out with some of them to get one of the Beauties.

But we need to stick together
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:56 pm

If Matt is in the final 2 he will win for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm

lol neleh tearing me a new one for supposedly working with the others and then matt opens up their whole alliance from the beginning of the game

Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:06 pm

It's funny, because at first, she asked them to take us all out. Then she realized Lisa and I had not lied to her, so she corrected herself and asked them to take Penner out. After Jeff set the record straight, Matt (following Lisa's question) exposed the truth about her.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:29 pm

That was a very bold move on Matt's part.. Like why would you admit to having an alliance with someone from another tribe since the beginning to your tribe mates
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:55 pm

He doesn't think he has anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Lisa, I think if any of the beauties were to work with someone it would be you. Tyler and I are challenge threats to them so they may be hesitant to work with us.

Is there anything you can tell us about their alliances over there? Anything to expose?

I can tell you guys that Matt and Jay are not close, I thought maybe they were but Matt admitted he's closest to Sugar. Which would explain the Tasha vote, they probably orchestrated that together. I told him it was Jay who told me my name was brought up and was why I threw that fit yesterday, he said him and Jay aren't close.

Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Nobody tells me anything that's truthful. Are you sure Matt and Jay aren't close?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Joaquin told me that he had heard Lisa was the vote, but I don't think he meant to lie. Probably he was not properly informed
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:35 pm

I think it could have been a last minute switch
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Matt already explained their vote in tribal, saying one of them voted for neleh and the rest were forced to follow. so Joaquin must have known
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Penner

Jonathan Penner

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:42 pm

Right now I am entertaining the idea of working with Matt, making him think that he is next to go if they vote me or Tyler out, because he is their biggest threat.

And then I am also entertaining the idea with Jay that Matt has to go.

I'm trying to get us options, we can choose whichever sounds the best, if either of them take the bait.

I'm doing this for all of us, if it doesn't work then they will just vote me out, so please keep this between us.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:49 pm

I think we need to bring Jay, maybe joaquin with us. If we talk to them and tell them that Matt is a dangerous player, then they might consider joining forces.

I will not say a word
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:19 pm

I asked jefra if she was willing to give Matt the win.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Well jefra says nelah told her I had the idol
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Some of these people have to flip if they want a shot to win.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:12 pm

I think our best shot is if we target Sugar or Jefra. Sugar because she is unreliable and Jefra because she has been with us in the past, so we can try and convince them we're really closer to her than any other beauty.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Whelchel

Lisa Whelchel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Seriously you don't want to try Matt?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Fredrickson

Tyler Fredrickson

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:34 pm

I think he has the idol. It also depends on Penner (and the plan he mentioned a few posts above) but I doubt Matt would be willing to work with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next