HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Private Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Hey guys sorry I wasn't around tonight. I'm down for whatever you all want.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 pm

It's okay girl! Do you like the idea of going for Penner in hopes Lisa plays her idol on herself?
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Neleh says Lisa is playing her idol so we shouldn't vote her. I told her too late I already voted her and so did others. So hopefully she actually plays it thinking we legit voted her.

I'm gonna vote Penner though.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Neleh keeps messaging me telling me to vote Penner. I told her I would cuz I didn't know what else to say. I'm not voting yet though.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:30 pm

She says Lisa/Tyler are voting Heidi or Matt because they think one of you have the idol.

I think Lisa will play her idol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:58 pm

They are trying to mess with us. We should probably wait a little on the vote just so we make sure Jay will vote Penner too. Something Neleh said to me makes no sense.

Quote :
Ok. Real quick how would you feel about me, you, Sugar, Jefra, and Jay teaming up? wed need a sixth to vote Lisa though

Quote :
Change of plans. We need to vote Tyler. Lisa is playing her idol

Quote :
You better use an idol if you have one they're voting you

Also I just realized Tyler has an idol so we need to vote Penner

How can they have 2 idols?
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:22 pm

lol seriously. Either Lisa or Tyler have one, not both. I don't know what's going on. They're all obviously desperate.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:28 pm

She said in reply to my wtf, that she meant he has immunity. I smell fish. Neleh wants us to vote Penner. In turn Penner is acting out throwing someone under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Maybe it's almost better if we not even mention a name or barely reply to them? I bet it worries them even more.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Yeah, maybe we should all ignore them all.

We could just vote Neleh, I think she's least likely to have the idol played on her.

There is a chance she was telling the truth about her meaning he had immunity though. She's kind of dumb. She sent me a PM telling me to vote Tyler earlier and I replied and said he has immunity. It's like she sucks so much at immunity challenges, she forgot that someone wins them
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Laughing Heidi

I think we were being curious about Neleh, wanting to see if she will really flip. If we add her to the mix then their chance at idoling right goes from 50 to 33%.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:37 pm

It could be our best bet. Plus if they waste the idol we can all relax a bit next round.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:10 am

I prefer just voting Penner. Neleh is dumb like Heidi said. She legit wants Lisa out from what I can tell. Lisa told her she was playing the idol so she's scrambling to switch the vote to Penner...

I just keep lying to her saying the majority of us already voted Lisa, but I'd tell those who hadn't voted to vote Penner.

I believe Neleh/Lisa trust me since I was on a tribe with them and I kissed major ass and told them I didn't talk to none of you.

Lisa doesn't know I know she has an idol though.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:11 am

So vote Penner and hope for the best?
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:51 am

I really don't think Lisa will use an idol on Penner. I also don't think they think Penner is actually leaving.

I was looking at the post counts today, and Tyler/Neleh/Lisa were super high right after tribal as if they were posting in a room. Penner was still very low as if he wasn't even in the room.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:12 am

Neleh is shady as fuck. She PMd me asking if I could keep a secret and that's it lmao.

Penner posting that is very concerning to me cuz if we vote him and he idols one of us goes. Sad you guys know I'm down to vote whoever tho.

Sorry again for not being on.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:31 am

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:13 pm Topic: Re: Hey im trying to get a group together to pull off a blindside wrote:

that is from neleh dennis
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:32 am

From: Lisa Whelchel To: Joaquin Souberbielle Posted: Today at 12:51 am Subject: Hey Joaquin Quote message Do you have any thoughts on the vote wrote:

lisa
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 am

Lisa asked me that too and I blew her off saying she's blown me off all season, don't come knocking. I'm acting cocky as beep right now. I'm legit concerned though that Penner was trying to bait us to vote for him with what he was posting. At the end of the day though, it's a risk we have to take. If I leave over this vote, please stick together Smile.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:14 am

From Sugar (who we should probably get a room with so she doesn't feel left out)

Quote :
heres my theory. I posted that I hated idols. Neleh came to me wanting me you and her and Jefra to "make a move" to get Lisa's idol. She slowly "revealed" this plan all day to get us to trust her. But in reality they're voting me and idoling Penner. I say we all just vote LIsa. It's the safest thing to do. They won't think we'll waste a vote on her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:14 am

I will add that I really hate afternoon votes. It would be nice to have the evening to finalize decisions. People have day time jobs and school so it's hard.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:25 am

Heidi Strobel wrote:
Yeah, maybe we should all ignore them all.

We could just vote Neleh, I think she's least likely to have the idol played on her.

There is a chance she was telling the truth about her meaning he had immunity though. She's kind of dumb. She sent me a PM telling me to vote Tyler earlier and I replied and said he has immunity. It's like she sucks so much at immunity challenges, she forgot that someone wins them

I've been thinking and agree with this. We don't know if they will idol Lisa or Penner now. I can't tell and we don't even know which of us they are voting. We need a brain to go this time and if we vote Neleh she would go and we all live another day. What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 am

I still very much want to vote Neleh and play it safe.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 am

Maybe Penner had the idol all along thats why none was played last round. That's my worry. I'd love to kerp Neleh over the other two though. There lies the dilema.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:09 am

Guys I don't have time to check this all day. I'm voting Neleh right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   

Back to top Go down

Private Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next