Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
+2
Matt Elrod
Jeff Probst
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Dayum Heidi! That was close as hell. But congrats on staying love. We got you boo! And buh bye not to Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Great work everyone. Neleh is sending me desperate PMs now.

No idol was used. Sugar thinks Tyler has it, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Tyler or Penner.

If Penner loses tonight I would like to vote him out. We can create paranoia with the girls and Tyler and get rid of Penner who seems like a challenge threat?

I don't think Lisa or Neleh have it. They are both scrambling.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:35 pm

I have no clue who has the idol honestly. No brains have talked to me today at all.

I most likely won't be around tonight either due to a prior commitment :/ but we have to keep the vote quiet again since the odds are greater they will idol.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:33 pm

what does neleh want Heidi? lol

how do we know for sure they don't have the idol or who has it?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Yeah I got some scrambling too but not from Lisa. She seems to hate me for some reason. I tried to be nice when the game started and sent her some answers in a challenge (after we won of course) try to gain some brownie points. She said thank you and never spoke to me again until I said hi at merge.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:49 pm

This is what I think we should do:

Tyler won immunity. We can make Lisa paranoid about us voting her (hell even tell Neleh we are voting Lisa since that's what she apparently is wanting) (I think that's a trick to get Lisa to play her idol and out one of us)

BUT we actually vote Penner. He's a strong challenge threat and will flush out Lisa's idol. Lisa isn't very good in challenges.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm

This plan could still hold if Penner wins instead of Tyler. I just think it may be smart to boot out one of those strong brain guys.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

It might be a tie actually so Penner could still win. I agree 100% with your idea though and was about to post the same thing. If Penner is immune, we vote Tyler?

I think we can use this round to see if Neleh is bullshitting us or actually wanting to flip. Even if she gets upset at us for lying, she will be in a minority so not a whole lot can be done about it. I have to bounce for now but I will check back within the hour. I do think it's again important that none of them know who we're really voting.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

I keep getting so close to snatching that immunity from them but I can't quite bring it home Sad.
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Agreed 100%

Penner or Tyler go depending who wins immunity but we leak to Neleh we are voting Lisa and going along with her plan to "blindside" Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

you were a lot closer than either of us were, so penner is the vote, right?
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:58 pm

I think we should go with Penner.

Maybe we should wait and see what Heidi and Jay want. And who wants to communicate this with sugar?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

I WILL WAIT, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BED, KEEP ME POSTED YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Lol at Penner. Who told him?
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:02 pm

I just sent her a PM that I will let her know what I hear and vice versa. She told me Penner is gunning for her and Neleh telling her the same "let's vote Lisa". I don't know if we should all act too eager with Neleh to vote Lisa. I think some of us need to be a bit distant so it doesn't show we're all voting together without a doubt. Not sure if I'm explaining it right but there could be reverse psychology. They know what we did last vote was say the wrong name. So if we say Lisa tonight and act all kumbaya about it, they might know we will vote the other.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:03 pm

I wonder who? or is he trying to save face and cause drama? I don't talk to him so
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Yeah there will be a lot of paranoia with this vote
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Just got this

To: Matt Elrod
Posted: Today at 23:04:29
Subject: Re: Hey Quote message
Good job on your guys' play last round. I kept the vote off you and kept it in Heidi, like I said I did. I was honest, and I appreciate the convos we've had in the past. So I feel as my last ditch effort, it would be appreciated if you kept me off the block if you could.

I can be an asset to you in this game, Sugar was my main ally until she completely did a 180 on me for whatever reason. Now I'd love to see her go.
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm

That did not post right Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

lol at "keep me off the block", what block? the chopping?
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

it should have been more to the left, to the left
Back to top Go down
Matt Elrod

Matt Elrod

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Really have to go now, brb
Back to top Go down
Jefra Bland

Jefra Bland

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Lisa says they are voting sugar because she created a private room with the brains last night and then removed herself today.
Back to top Go down
Joaquin Souberbielle

Joaquin Souberbielle

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 pm

penner pmed me, and lisa as well. I'm really carrying my ass to bed now. I will keep you all posted. gnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next