Kyogre's Mystery Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Survivor

Forum for Kyogre's Mystery Survivor: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribal Council Voting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

Tribal Council Voting Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Quote :
Just wanted to share this with you since you're my ally and don't want to keep secrets from you

To: Jonathan Penner
Posted: Today at 21:47:29
Subject: Re: Hey Penner! Quote message
So I was thinking that Heidi might expect to get votes, and she's been good in challenges so I was thinking maybe we surprise them with Jay? I'd feel more safe especially if I'm the one receiving the votes.

Now that I'm starting to see where his game is going I will definitely vote him out with you and Sugar next round. I hate flip floppers like that. He was down for Heidi before the weekend now he's changing his mind.

Please keep this between us! Don't worry, he's just 1 person. Maybe he's aligned with Heidi now, so at most that's 2.

I vote out JON.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:01 pm

I vote out TASHA. You seem sweet, so I'm sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:29 pm

I vote out NELEH. You are my favorite survivor character in the cast and I've played you before! Sorry we never connected much in the game. When I saw the cast I would've loved a f2 but I had already clicked with others lol.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Hate to do this b/c it's not my preference at all (please know that when this is all over) Sad and I know there's been a lot of scheming going on with regard to this vote...but I need to go with beauty here and vote out PENNER.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:00 pm

I absolutely adore Sugar. There's no questioning the fact in my mind that she needs to be in this game. She lies like none other but I know she's not lying to me. Call it instinct from one liar to the other Wink. I have been waiting for this vote for a long time.....I vote out LISA. You were such a bitch character in the game with zero social skills and I hope you aren't like this outside of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:02 pm

lmao Matt sent me his vote and I may like it better:

Quote :
PostSubject: Re: My voting thread Today at 19:57:59 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
I vote for the bitch Lisa. I would probably consider saving you to make Jefra happy, but you've been nothing but a sack of shit to me so bye. One way or another, tonight is bye for me and Lisa. I leave or she leaves, at least I don't have to breathe the same "air" as her any more.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:59 pm

I vote out TYLER. I'm happy you were the last brain, truly. I have also been thinking about PMing you for a long time on IMDb and apologizing but I don't want you to think it's due to this game. I will be in touch though. I miss talking to you and you were honestly one of the best if not the best allies I've ever had in terms of sharing info despite voting opposite every round. Sorry, this is all a game move for me (and I apologize for convincing JQ to vote you too) Sad.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:27 pm

This could be my biggest game mistake yet in terms of being able to make the finals and I'm feeling really nervous right about now. So much is going to happen as a result of this vote, that it may be a blessing if somehow I get taken out lol. Everyone is on edge and I am thinking I may actually go home and this could've blown up!

I am voting out the person I trust most, but also one of the biggest contenders to win....I vote out MATT ELROD. I am SO SO SO SORRY. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Early on in the game, I never ever saw myself writing down this name. I love this girl and this one hurts just as bad at the last vote. I turned my back on a solid final 3 and a solid f2 deal. Who does that!?!? I play crazy sometimes, but it works. It's just that I want to win the game and need to go about doing it my way. That's how I am in games unfortunately.

With that, I vote out the lovely JEFRA BLAND. I would love to work with you in another game tho, we can battle to the end together if we get on the same page and are both a bit more flexible with our allies!

(Please don't write a bitter rant, please don't!! I can't deal with those Sad)
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:44 am

This is a disaster. I think I ruined my game for JQ but whatever. He's my guy.

I vote out Sugar Sad sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jay Byars

Jay Byars

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:03 pm

I take my vote really seriously as a juror. It may not happen this game, but every vote normally counts. I enjoy observing/reading about the different styles of gameplay used as it makes me do better! In this game, they certainly were different players!

Heidi! was a competition beast, pretty honest and loyal, while making some very smart moves. She's also a beauty <3 Great game!

Sugar was the lone brawn survivor, a crazy talented liar and played one heck of a social game since very early on. Well played!

Now for my vote. I vote on a few things:

-Who took me out
-Who played most similar to me
-Who owned the crap out of this game
-Who impressed me at FTC (in this case I LOVED the winners opening but thought they both did awful with jury management lol)

That being said and despite my annoyance at you thinking I would exude Jon Misch's behavior Razz, I vote for my girl.....SUGAR. Congrats on your win!! I have always believed you in. You played a fantastic game. Xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Voting   Tribal Council Voting Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council Voting
Page 1 of 1